• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Terrible Comedown

Bombson

Greenlighter
2 Weeks ago I had been on a massive session with lots of people in a friends house. I used to be addicted to mephedrone but managed to stop, I was clean for quite a while until that day. I had started off with taking a microdot of acid and followed with a 0.2 bomb of amphetamine(I have access to putty, pure amphetamine from Poland. I also have access to pure Mephedrone from Poland(1 gram crystals straight out of the lab.) About an hour later, I had finally gotten my Mephedrone and MDMA dropped off which put me in a great mood. I had made a bomb out of a flavoured joint skin which was probably too strong since I had a long break.(About 5 month) The bomb Contained: 0.3 of Brown MDMA, 0.5 of Amphetamine and 0.5 of MKAT(Mephedrone). Right after bombing this I went for a ciggarette and came back for a bucket(Gravity Bong) of 0.2 of Blue cheese and 0.2 of Pollen(Hash) off a mate. My legs started shaking after about 40 minutes and I started feeling my stomach cramping and my body sweating like hell, everything was so bright , I was rolling like a mofo. The acid didn't do much since I have a very high tolerance for it and have took it alot before( I take it quite often ). 2 hours into being off my lips I decided to bomb the rest of the mephedrone ( 0.5g )this really did send me flying for the whole night and I knew that it had been enough but still didn't listen to myself. I decided to get a Cowie(XTC Pill). I got 2 blue adidas pills but ended up taking only half of one and giving the rest away, I was rolling that hard that the dealer tried to kill me off even more by giving me a line of coke for free which I didn't mind at the time. Right after this I thought that an hour had passed but in reality it was only 5 minutes which made me think that the drugs are not touching me anymore and that was when i reminded myself that I still had 0.2 of brown MDMA left which I sniffed off the kitchen table. This was the summary of the night to be honest I can't remember more. In the morning I had another huge line of mkat( about 0.4) to get me back on my legs followed up with an 50p energy drink mixed with some more amphetamine (£5 worth = 0.4-0.5g). Later that day I was hanging out in town with my friends(Still wired) and sat in a park smoking a 0.5 joint per person follwed up with 2 gravity bongs (first one right after joint and second bong was 40 minutes after). we were just chilling and forcing ourself to eat and drink when my old best mate showed up walking through the park with all of his mates and I ended up getting more Cowies... (xtc pills). I had accquired 2 Green Chupa Chups which i just double dropped straight away. After all of the drugs came off me and it was 10pm again, I was in my house with 2 gram of Blue Cheese so that I can nicely finish the weekend off. Smoked about 0.5g of blue cheese mixed 60/40 with tobbacco through a pipe. I would load the pipe up every 10-15 minutes. I finally fell asleep but woke up half dead... Can't fall asleep, sleep paralysis every day, solid amphetamine comedown which I havn't had for years(what I mean by this is feeling asif you've just ate about 40 mcdonalds cheeseburgers and even a sip of water takes effort to swallow.) This comedown has been dragging for 2 weeks now and it's not going away, usually i'd battle my comedowns within 2-3 days but this one is a nasty fucker. Any tips for getting rid of this bastard? I've literally smoked near an ounce these 2 weeks and popped about 40 diazepams all together and still no effect im getting really tired of it.

TL;DR below

beginning of night: microdot acid (~150ug??), amphetamine .2gm (putty, pure amphetamine from Poland), Mephedrone 1gm (from Poland), MDMA .3gm + amphetamine .5gm + Mephedrone .5gm, cigarette, bong hit. result- rolling, legs shaking, stomach cramping, excessive sweating.

+2hrs: Mephedrone .5gm, half cowie or adidas "xtc" pill, line of coke, MDMA .2gm insufflated.

next morning: Mephedrone .4gm insufflated, energy drink spiked with .4-.5gm amphetamine.

later: half a joint, 2 gravity bong hits, 2 cowie/green chupa chup "xtc" pills.

10pm: lots of weed smoking.

two weeks later still feels shitty despite smoking weed and taking a bunch of diazepam.

help?

------------------------------------------------------

i suggest being clean for a few weeks, then reestablishing a baseline

Thank you for that, vedev!
OT:
You've been using extremely irresponsibly and now you're feeling shit. That's not weird, that's the price to pay... I suggest being clean for about a month. Six months of abstinence from serotonergic drugs would be advisable as well.