• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Temporary Heavy Molly Use

swimfan1

Greenlighter
I'm (typically) a pretty responsible MDMA user, preloading and postloading responsibly and typically only indulging once a year. I have a long lost friend visiting from out of the country and have done Molly multiple times recently. I first did a small dose of Molly three weeks ago after not having it (or any drug) for at least three years. I got a small high but nothing crazy. I felt perfectly fine the days and weeks afterwards with absolutely no sign of consuming the drug. Then, last week (2 weeks after the initial dose) I took 135mg of Molly and rolled like crazy. It was the most intense roll of my life. Against my better judgement I then took 80mg the following day (24hrs later), it was a decent roll but not nearly as intense. The past week I've been pretty sad at times but 100mg of 5-htp makes that nearly disappear. Now, one week after the last dose, my friend wants to do it again. I know that this is irresponsible and would typically steer clear but he's leaving the country this weekend. I'd really like to do it again. I'm nearly 100% from the last rolls, a little emotional but pretty good and the 5-htp really keeps me completely fine. Do you guys think that this final trip will dramatically change how I feels? Does it seem like this could be the trip that makes it impossible to recover in a short time? After this trip it'll likely be years before I do it again. It just doesn't fit into my typical life any longer. Any special suggestions for preloading/postloading? Dosage? I was thinking a slight increase to 150mg, more? Less? I plan on 5-htp before but not immediately before, magnesium, and vitamin C. I'll do the same after.

Last edited:
please don't use "swim" on here. it will not save you and it just makes your post harder to read for others.

i believe you should be fine to do this as long as you keep the dose reasonable, don't redose, and promise to yourself that you won't roll again for awhile (3+ months). it's not the greatest idea and it does have a possibility of harming you, but you seem responsible and you haven't been that reckless at all. it won't dramatically change the way you feel but you might be down and out for a week or two after. it's okay to overindulge sometimes, well not really, but i'm sure most people have at some point. just don't make it a regular thing and you'll be alright. if you really are gonna wait a year or longer before you roll again, i don't see a problem with this. just be safe!

Sorry about that, edited. Any suggestion on dose? 135mg last week was amazing, but I've since done another 80mg dose the following day and expect that I'll need more. Do you think 150mg is reasonable or should I go higher?

150mg should be fine. if you really think your tolerance was affected, maybe try like 170mg. it's hard to say, but in this case you really don't want to dose too high otherwise your comedown will be really shitty. take whatever you think you can handle but don't overdo it, and i would take how ever much you're going to take in one initial dose. have you tested your stuff?

Yes please use a test kit. Clearly you're not going to be dosing weekly, so what you have planned won't kill you. You might come away from it feeling perfectly fine, but be prepared for the possibility of some negative side effects that last a few days.

Thanks for the advice everyone. I grew up with my dealer (childhood friend that took a very different path). I know that he always tests before he buys and he told me that this was good. I know that I should test myself as well but I really do trust him, especially since he's started testing his products before re-selling. I should note that this is also all product from the same batch, I bought it all at once.

the more you abbuse the worse your comedowns are going to get....If you do this, you should expect that you will probably feel worse and for a longer time than the last time you took MDMA.

Just thought that I'd update this thread. Took Molly as planned a little more than a week after the last dose. Took 140mg, the roll was very good although not quite as good as the last one. The following day I had a bit of an afterglow however after loading up with my typical post MDMA supplement mix I've been 100% back to normal. I also (per this forum's advice) spent 30 minutes in a steam room the day after rolling. I don't have any cloudiness or the typical slowness that I normally have. It's only been a few days but I'm really taken aback by how completely normal I feel. I legitimately feel as if I never did it. Is this perhaps a testament to the quality of the Molly or my post loading? For reference I take Pycnogenol, L-Arginine, Ginko Biloba, Fish Oil, and 5-HTP along with a big glass of OJ. I know the depression can still show up, but I don't think that I've ever had the other symptoms show up much later after a roll.

Last update but I think that it's important to have the full experience listed. I had a pretty heavy depression crash a day after the last post. It's difficult to tell if it would have happened normally as I had something that would typically be pretty sad happen. I had a really good friend leave the country that day and I wasn't sure that I'd see him ever again. That combined with my post-mdma inclination to be depressed led to a few VERY sad days. Physically I never got the cloudiness or typical memory issues but the depression was quite real. As everyone says, MDMA abuse will always catch up with you. It was fun and worth it for me but I won't do it again for a very long time. I doubt that I ever do it more than once in a 90 day period again.

I'd say go ahead. But keep in mind, you're brain is already furiously trying to rebuild it's serotonin supply and if you dose one more time you're going to probably have a terrible comedown and hangover from slight serotonin depletion.