• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Temazepam V. Clonazolam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only one

Greenlighter
To Begin, IMO most of us believe that temazepam is the most euphoric prescription benzo - apart from flunitrazepam as this is generally instant pass out - and clonazolam is the most euphoric rc benzo.

Of the two, which one is actually the most euphoric as SWIM was very interested in any benzo mainly for the euphoric effects?

I like Temazepam better. Clonazepam is ok but the effects are more subtle. Neither of them are supposed to be euphoric but you do get a nice "free and easy" vibe from them. Best to keep them for times of need rather than tearing the ring out of it.

Sorry I misread your post. I've never had Clonazolam. Cant help.

Last edited:
I say Etizolam is hands down the most euphoric Benzo. I keep a hefty stock. Never tried Temazapam, but hear good things. Tried Clonazolam once... No euphoria @ all.

I love Clonazolam - it and Flubromazepam are my favourite NPS benzodiazepines and I thought that both of them could go toe to toe with many of the most 'desirable' pharm - grade benzo containing medicines.

As a massive fan of clonazepam anyway I found clonazolam fantastic - out of the 3 NPS triazolobenzodiazepines that I tried, I found clonazolam to the best but for a medium acting compound it still doesn't quite have the majik melting sensation that a good dose of temazepam can bring.

Clonazolam is fantastic and is then best m/a NPS UK classified benzo I tried. But I'm a benzo pig and insist on rating these insiduous and addictive drugs, and after trying most of the best pharm and NPS (RC) benzodiazepines available (only nimetazepam and flunitrazepam still elude me) I would put temazepam as possibly the most desirable of them all.

For 'recreational' and hypnotic use anyway. I use them once or twice a week (benzos) prn for genuine anxiety management so I usually prefer a longer acting drug for these purposes, usually clonazepam or diazepam, as I am more prone to rebound anxiety when using temazepam, alprazolam or any short / intermerdiate acting drugs of this type due to sudden cessation of anxiolysis when they wear off.

each person has their own favorite benzo so asking is not gonna be of much help, for instance i find valium beats them all but benzos suck in general. worst withdrawal ever, youre better off finding another type of drug.

actually ive read etizolam or whatever works slightly differently to most benzos and is supposed to have less dependence inducing properties so if i were you id get that one and forget about "euphoria", euphoria from benzos is minimal anyway. The real benzo euphoria comes from the release after being in a high anxiety state. if one is already calm then i dont see benzos adding anything positive to their experience.

ive taken xanax before in a highly panicked state and the experience was heavenly. taking it when im already calm and relaxed is stupid.

. The real benzo euphoria comes from the release after being in a high anxiety state. if one is already calm then i dont see benzos adding anything positive to their experience.

ive taken xanax before in a highly panicked state and the experience was heavenly. taking it when im already calm and relaxed is stupid.

/\/\ ;)

The only exception is when they are used on an occasional basis to release one from the tension of a prolonged stimulant session. But to go back to what you were saying anyway - many of the negative effects following stimulant use begin while the drug is still pranging you out while no longer effecting your mood in a positive manner which naturally, leaves many in a self induced but still legitimate high anxiety state.

Last edited:
I love Clonazolam - it and Flubromazepam are my favourite NPS benzodiazepines and I thought that both of them could go toe to toe with many of the most 'desirable' pharm - grade benzo containing medicines.

As a massive fan of clonazepam anyway I found clonazolam fantastic - out of the 3 NPS triazolobenzodiazepines that I tried, I found clonazolam to the best but for a medium acting compound it still doesn't quite have the majik melting sensation that a good dose of temazepam can bring.

Clonazolam is fantastic and is then best m/a NPS UK classified benzo I tried. But I'm a benzo pig and insist on rating these insiduous and addictive drugs, and after trying most of the best pharm and NPS (RC) benzodiazepines available (only nimetazepam and flunitrazepam still elude me) I would put temazepam as possibly the most desirable of them all.

For 'recreational' and hypnotic use anyway. I use them once or twice a week (benzos) prn for genuine anxiety management so I usually prefer a longer acting drug for these purposes, usually clonazepam or diazepam, as I am more prone to rebound anxiety when using temazepam, alprazolam or any short / intermerdiate acting drugs of this type due to sudden cessation of anxiolysis when they wear off.

We have a winner. Thank you very much. I will now deduce that temazepam is the most euphoric benzo of all time.

I say Etizolam is hands down the most euphoric Benzo. I keep a hefty stock. Never tried Temazapam, but hear good things. Tried Clonazolam once... No euphoria @ all.

Etizolam is not a benzo. It is actually a thienotriazolodiazepine but thanks allot.

I'd really like to move this onto a new thread New thread. Nimetazepam V. Temazepam

Clonozolam knocks me the fuck out, even at .5mgs. I prefer my klonopin to it because I can still function mentally on a higher level.

Clonozolam does make a good back up for when you run out though. Never tried temazepam.

Status
Not open for further replies.