• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

temazepam & lyrica - any good together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

methorphan

Greenlighter
I have a heavy tolerance to both pregabalin and temaz and wonder if they're any good in combination? I ask because both drugs feel really similar to me and hence I worry that their positive effects may cancel or dull each other out, rather than enhance each other

Btw...if you've combined any run of the mill benzo like clonaz or valium or whatever with lyrica and had a posituve experience, please don't reply to my thread. This thread is temazepam specific as I find that it is the only benzo that provides euphoria. Thank you

Its been a while but I believe bdd is where one posts combination threads right?

I do temazepam and lyrica 2-3 times a week. I enjoy the combo but I've never tried taking recreational doses of it. I usually take 100mg of lyrica 2 hours before taking 15-30mg temazepam.

If you're taking pregabalin to get high in large enough doses to get the full, trippy, loved-up, relaxing yet stimulating, MDMA meets GHB effects unique to this awesome drug there is really no need to pile on other substances. When I take enough (typically 700mg or more) the effect is so intense that any added benzos are unlikely to have a noticeable effect.

However, therapeutic doses of pregabalin will certainly enhance the effects of therapeutic doses of benzos.

Lyrica and benzos potentiate each other alot.

Gaba receptors

Lyrica and benzos potentiate each other alot.
The Physical Benzodiazopene Receptor is actually on The Gaba receptor. 2 x Gaba and 1x Benzodiazopene will cause hyperpolarization of the cell. Meaning yes stronger reaction UNLESS you are a true pregabalin nut and an average high dose is around 2400mg and 10mg Nitrazepam and 10mg Temazepam. I feel fine, little sedated but quite OK. Nitrazepam is the only one of the Benzodiazopene family that will push GABA into cerebral tissue and become useless very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.