• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

temazepam duration of effects?

StaySedated

Bluelighter
quick question- what do you think is the duration of temazepam. sites list it as an "intermediate" duration. i use it regularly(its my favorite benzo :D), but i can't really "pin point" its duration of action. its half life is average 16 hours(i think, i may be wrong).

some say like 5-6 hrs., while others say up to 8 hrs...

what do you think is temazepam's durationof effect?

bump. come on, i need some answers here. about how long would you say temazepam's effects last? 5hrs.? 8hrs.?

I read somewhere the half-life is between 8-10 hours duration

i took like 60mg for my first time and didn't feel shit. no prior benzo tolerance either

i took like 60mg for my first time and didn't feel shit. no prior benzo tolerance either

Benzo's are a bit of a hit or miss for some folks, I think the only people who get anti-anxiety effects from benzo's are those with anxiety. I have taken a few diff benzo's diff dosages each time and i must say i was expecting a lot more than i got. Booze isn't as bad for tolerance, as i can drink the same amount and it'll effect me in the same way. With benzo's my tolerance shot up after just 3 days use,waste of time and not worth the trouble they come with like w/drawals but i still got me some lovely phenny so can't slag benzo's too much when i take them often

the half life doesn't in any way correlate with the duration of action... most hypnotics are short acting, they kick in and temazepam fo example i would say doesn't last more than 5-6 hours, but thats just a guess, i only got 1 box of temazepam and it was a long time ago

Despite using copious amounts of various benzodiazepines over the years, Temazepam is the one I have only ever had about 10 times in my life. I have usually used them during points where I have been overusing other long acting pills such as diazepam and clonazepam for a breakthrough effect on evenings. Despite having relatively high tolerance at these points in my life they melted me so much that despite the wonderful rubbery - ness I have always been overwhelmed by the urge to sleep and have never attempted nor been successful in riding out the effect of this drug while conscious. Every time I have been mashed on it on an evening however I have always awoken approx 5 - 7 hours afterwards with no noticeable active effects at this point, no perceptible anxiolysis or that lovely next day benzo haze that I so love from drugs such as flubromazepam (provided you have no responsible commitments for the following 24 period or have to drive for a day or three).