• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Temazepam and Alcohol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boris92

Greenlighter
Is there any reliable research on variable amount of alcohol and Temazepam consumed and the resultant effects for different body weights? As an example, what are the likely effects of drinking 8 shots (units - 25ml of 40% ABV Vodka) then taking 5mg, 10mg or 20mg of Temazepam? Any information would be appreciated.

I weigh 130lbs and have mixed temazepam (up to 15mg) and small amounts of alcohol dozens of times. Be careful because blacking out is a real possibility and with the amount of alcohol you are talking about I wouldn't even consider it safe. If you must do it stick with 5-10mg and try to keep it to just a couple shots worth.

Also, when I did combine them I never left my house because you WILL be more intoxicated than you feel. Mixing Bezos and alcohol isn't 1+1=2 it's more like 1+1= 4 or 5.

Might help having someone else around that is only taking one or the other to A: keep you from doing the usual blackout hi jinks (peeing on the neighbors doorstep,etc.). B: Determining if you need medical intervention.

That combo, even for a pro is usually blackout city.That combo is dangerous for a few reasons, including easy blackout/OD potential. I don't reccomend. If that combo is attempted, have a sitter.

The HR is don't do it. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.