• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

temazemam question

Jerrus

Greenlighter
i just recently got presctrbed temazapam and i read that 10mg temaz is equiv to ,5xanax, im perscribed 30mg. im just wandering what dose i should take to get a good feeling from it. this tuff is new to me. sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Have you never taken temazepam? The amount you're prescribed at 30 mg will have you feeling pretty good.

Absolutely agree. You should feel great at 30 mg

Agreed all around, have you ever taken benzos? If you're anything like me, I feel great for about ten minutes before falling asleep. Small dosages effect me greatly, for whatever reason.

Or, like me, normal . . . normal . . . normal . . . blackout.

Lol I can agree with that scrofula, I blacked out and fell in a lake a few years ago from abusing a valium script I had

I woke up with three misdemeanor charges, after just a little Xanax and some wine. Thankfully no vehicles were involved.

Be careful kids!

I came to freezing, with my buddy standing over me flipping out, was walking down the dock to check out the boat, then blacked out. He said I just sorta passed out and fell in.

Just imagine if you were on a cruise ship, or your buddy wasn't there. I had (apparently) gotten confused walking home and took a shortcut through some lady's fence. She was nice and just called the cops, but in some neighborhoods I'da just been shot instead.

So, don't play around OP, start low and don't mix it with alcohol, whatever you do.

Most definitely booze and benzos are asking for trouble. I have thought of that I'm pretty sure I'd be dead.