• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tell me why I'm not withdrawing

NasaBeachBum

Greenlighter
So hey guys I've been using fent for a couple years in various amounts of .1 to 1g daily and lately it's been about one or two points a day. I've run out of money so it was more like a .1every 36 hours. I was given (3) 40mg oxy ER pills which I took two one day and one the next, skipped a day, did a .1 and the day after another point of fent and now it's been 48+ hours and zero withdrawal whatsoever. Like normally I'd be pawning everything I have to get high and right now it's like I never have even touched an opiate. What to gives with thi

So hey guys I've been using fent for a couple years in various amounts of .1 to 1g daily and lately it's been about one or two points a day. I've run out of money so it was more like a .1every 36 hours. I was given (3) 40mg oxy ER pills which I took two one day and one the next, skipped a day, did a .1 and the day after another point of fent and now it's been 48+ hours and zero withdrawal whatsoever. Like normally I'd be pawning everything I have to get high and right now it's like I never have even touched an opiate. What to gives with thi
Like why am I not withdrawing of anyone knows or has any explanation. I've been waiting to feel like death to take Subutex but I've been okay where normally after 12 hours my skin would be crawling

The fent based down on the streets these days seems to have longer legs than it did before, that makes me think it has some long lasting analogue in there. It could take a bit longer for withdrawal to kick in, I've had it take multiple days before... but I'm almost positive it will, years of daily fent use is pretty much guaranteed withdrawal. Do not take the sub yet!!

I don't mean to scare you but it could get pretty bad. I hope you don't have any responsibilities for the next week... good luck!

The fent based down on the streets these days seems to have longer legs than it did before, that makes me think it has some long lasting analogue in there. It could take a bit longer for withdrawal to kick in, I've had it take multiple days before... but I'm almost positive it will, years of daily fent use is pretty much guaranteed withdrawal. Do not take the sub yet!!
It's 12:15 now, at 11:30 I took maybe .5mg Subutex. I'm eating queso and chips from work currently feeling fine no pwd. I think I beat pwd and I'm stumped on how it's possible because normally 12 hours in I'm rocking back and forth crying on the toilet hiding from everyone

I don't mean to scare you but it could get pretty bad. I hope you don't have any responsibilities for the next week... good luck!
Btw I forgot to mention I threw myself into withdrawal and ended up taking 2mg sub up to about 20mg a day or two before getting gifted the oxys which would make it a week ago roughly. I wonder if that much bupe tool all the normal opioids out of my body and reset it somehow

Sounds like you did a mini-taper due to a lack of funds. I wouldn't ask too many questions, just roll with it and smoke em if you got em.
Cannabis I'm saying.

There actually are some documented cases of individuals on high doses of morphine, who when forced to stop their consumption abruptly, experienced little or no withdrawal symptoms.

It seems to be a metabolic peculiarity in a few people which either stops them developing a physical dependence somehow, or else prevents their body from reacting with the usual withdrawal symptoms on cessation.
Who knows you might be one of those rarities.

This has happened to me like 3 times in the last 5 years that I have been trying to quit..mater a fact only a couple months ago I had to quit several dirtys a day to zero and no shit on day 7 I had not felt any WD...even though it was like a gift or opportunity from the gods,. I fucked up and got more :/. If you Indeed make it out with no WD , I would say that's a good time to not ever go back .

This has happened to me like 3 times in the last 5 years that I have been trying to quit..mater a fact only a couple months ago I had to quit several dirtys a day to zero and no shit on day 7 I had not felt any WD...even though it was like a gift or opportunity from the gods,. I fucked up and got more :/. If you Indeed make it out with no WD , I would say that's a good time to not ever go back .
Perfect starting point;. but still need to ask yourself why did you get so attached in the first place

It took about 6 hours after my sun dose but I ended up in PW and once again relapsed and haven't tried to get onto subs again yet. The dope lasts too long that I've been getting. After dose Im not getting super sick by 48 hours in and I tried to switch at 60 hours and went into pw again