Tell me if this is a good idea?

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
On Monday I see the doc. She will write a script of gabapentin that I?m supposed to be weaning but I cold turkey it.

Idk if I should go back on it. Use it to get thru the Kratom withdrawals and then cold turkey or may just wean myself off of it.

I?m 16 days into the cold turkey but I don?t think that really matters because Kratom and been keeping the worst of the withdrawals away.

So what do you guys think. I highly doubt she?s going to write subs for Kratom withdrawals.

Even if she wrote subs for kratom withdrawals I would STRONGLY advise against that... it would be so much worse to be addicted to suboxone. As for the gabapentin, it really can help with opiate withdrawals. If you decide to do that, you could use it to get past the kratom, and then taper down and get off.

I think it'd be headed in the wrong direction. 16 days is a long time to have been in acute withdrawal and you should be almost all the way through.

I would say keep going and stay away from the addictive meds. At some point you are going to have to face the withdrawals.. not really a good idea to keep switching from substances in attempts to manage acute withdrawal.

Are you sixteen days clean off gabi or kratom? Honestly I'm kinda in the same boat. Got off subs with gabi and baclofen help. Then started withdrawling from those two, so I got on kratom. Now I'm 8 days off baclofen and gabi and once I stop feeling those withdrawals I'll kick kratom too. IMO kratom is easier to kick than gabapentin. But it all depends how long you?ve been on both, the amount, etc. Gabi also has a shit kindling effect.

I?m 35 days off of gabapentin.

I still take Kratom but once this batch is gone I?m withdrawing from it.

I?m going to see the doc and recommend that I go back in the gabapentin.

I?ve realized how much it does help.

I?m out of the gate. My quality of life is reduced to nothing.

I talked to a RN and pharmacists and they said it?s not withdrawing anymore.

It?s the HAD, and panic disorder the gaba cleaned up so well.

I?ve learned my lesson.

Take it correctly.

Life is too short to suffer all the tome.

True that. Gabapentin is a useful drug for some. But yes, please do take it as prescribed if you choose to go back on it, and you should be able to enjoy its benefits without it getting out of hand.

I?m out of the gate. My quality of life is reduced to nothing.

I talked to a RN and pharmacists and they said it?s not withdrawing anymore.

It?s the HAD, and panic disorder the gaba cleaned up so well.

I?ve learned my lesson.

Take it correctly.

Life is too short to suffer all the tome.

^^^ here is your answer my friend.

Get someone to give you your medication or go pick it up daily from the pharmacy if you have to.

I got myself into quite the horrific situation by using loperamide to fill a few gaps in prescriptions.
But now, it isn't even withdrawal anymore. Just the usual chronic pain hell/ disability/ quality of life being worse than my dads was with Multiple System Atrophy aka "double Parkinson's disease".

It is okay to use medications for serious problems. Don't let others make you feel bad about it. I know it is hard to control when you feel like such shit all the time. I have tried everything. The best way is to keep steady on what you are prescribed. Even though it is just not enough.

God Bless!

Doc called in a script.

I?m so thankful I went through all of this.

I see the importance of taking it right.

In 08 I suffered a massive obsession that I was at Gods Judgement.

It happened minutes after telling God I?m doing my own thing.

God is discipling you. I thought it was never going to end. My dreams of being the Next Billy Graham were crushed.

Today I can say I?m going to be what God set me out to be.

Without a doubt undoubtedly.

It takes time but it will pass.

Be inspired folks. God loves you more then anything

In 08 I suffered a massive obsession that I was at Gods Judgement.

It happened minutes after telling God I?m doing my own thing.

God is discipling you. I thought it was never going to end. My dreams of being the Next Billy Graham were crushed.

Today I can say I?m going to be what God set me out to be.

Without a doubt undoubtedly.

It takes time but it will pass.

Be inspired folks. God loves you more then anything

I can relate. I actually saw that and did try to help you through that as best I could

You know, we were in bad shape with the at "Gods Judgement thing".
The truth is that we are all part of God.
Be the creator he made you to be and don't get yourself chained down again.

We have to be real careful and take our medication as prescribed.
Don't take it upon yourself to add this and that and comfort med's because you think you need to get off things right away, family pressure etc.

It is time we listen to our bodies.
Both of us are getting healthier.
Slowly but surely.

God loves us all unconditionally. This life is hard. Be forgiven and rise above!

Love you!

Love you too Painful One.

Look forward to the balcony in the sky.

Our home will be infinitely better than this crap.