View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tell me about your DMT Trip

jaishivaya

Greenlighter
I want to hear what other people have to say about their DMT Trip.

Mine was short, probably cause I didn't do enough. It's hard to measure this stuff. There's no instructions to it.
Lasted very short like 30 seconds... mostly because I did something close to 0.005 grams of the stuff.
Based off simple calculations... 1 L of solution, took half 1/2 L and extracted with lye/naptha and evaporated into about pinky nail size of goo... of which smoked like 10 hit off a vapo.

Surreal. Everything metallic. The walls dripped like water falls. Beer cans had a shimmering glow to it. I walked outside and felt like a giant. The sky looked like I was looking in a fish eye lens and curved... bent around. Sky color looked pretty very colorful. Blue. Green plants looked vibrant. Lovely.

I thought I was on a ride at a carnival, everything was moving very fast and bright I wanted to get off but couldn't. The ground outside was moving in waves and the sky was purple and there were massive bright stars everywhere.
I felt like I was stuck in this weird strange place for hours and hours but I was out to it for about 15 minutes so my friend who was with me says!
I wouldn't do it again I'm not really a fan of hallucinogens I much prefer uppers, but I wanted to try it too see what it was like.
Had similar experience one time smoking kronic too.