View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric Telepathy and Strange Occurrences on Psychedelics

90sdance

Bluelighter
Im curious about experiences of telepathy, psychokinesis, precognition, psychometry, atmokinesis and time warping under the influence of any and all Psychedelics. Also any other strange events occurring to yourself or observed (street theater and so on). All answers welcome, however im esp interested in cases where groups of people had the same experience (weather they where all on a substance or not - do specify). I have had my own strange experiences with psychedelics that i believe extend beyond mere changes in perception, i would like to hear other accounts

its all in your mind.

You will believe anything under the influence of LSD. You def can not read minds on it. You just believe you can.

@90sdance
sensation is much more complicated than just touch sound and light
perception is when familiarity kicks in on top of sensation.
esp is when perception becomes uncanny.
you wont find a comment more true than this.

Reactions: afk
its all in your mind.

You will believe anything under the influence of LSD. You def can not read minds on it. You just believe you can.

Once had pills with what we where later told was MDMA and LSD. Not sure that was actual combo, sounds unlikely to me, in any case they did contain a powerful hallucinogenic. When we arrived back at my friends place i saw 4 foot scoutwalker (like from Star Wars) walking around his kitchen. Do you mean to tell me that this was not real ?

yes.

in fact, less real than the at-st models they used to film the make- believe machines.

I think telepathy does exist (they almost proved it in the Netherlands in an experiment with psilocybin where a guy in an isolated room predicted what some other guy outside was watching and they had statistically too many hits), experienced it on deschloroket on some occasions. Mostly emotional (feeling the hidden emotions of somebody else) but possibly also verbally. Not completely sure with a healthy skepticism though.

There is plenty of evidence to show that there is something there as far as ESP experiments, etc.. We don't know and can't quantify exactly what is going on, but it can't all be dismissed either.

That said, there is a lot of non-verbal communication going on with humans (and animals). Body language, pheromones, subtle facial queues, and, yes, possible telepathy.
IMO, psychedelics make you much more tuned in to such things.
Hasn't everybody had a trip with a good friend where you both seemed to be following the same mental path and finishing each other's sentences? It's real, that's for sure. The explanation for it is up for grabs.

There is plenty of evidence to show that there is something there as far as ESP experiments, etc.. We don't know and can't quantify exactly what is going on, but it can't all be dismissed either.

That said, there is a lot of non-verbal communication going on with humans (and animals). Body language, pheromones, subtle facial queues, and, yes, possible telepathy.
IMO, psychedelics make you much more tuned in to such things.
Hasn't everybody had a trip with a good friend where you both seemed to be following the same mental path and finishing each other's sentences? It's real, that's for sure. The explanation for it is up for grabs.
Agreed, i dont think the various militaries would have invested so much in R&D around such areas if there was nothing to it either. Granted they officially stopped allot of these programs but that just means research continued in a classified manner (they where esp interested in remote viewing ect). Allot of the stuff they had engaged in is publicly accessible now. I do believe that there is veracity to ESP tho, altho what often appears as claryovance can just be extremely good intuition ie.inductive reasoning (with some ability to make certain leaps between the gaps). I also believe it to be true that certain psychedelics can attentuate the mind to unseen aspects of reality. Its taken for granted that people under the influence of certain drugs are just paranoid quite often (or are said to be hallucinating). I dont jump to that conclusion, it could be that the mind is being hit with various streams of energy and information that it cannot discern or extract patterns from. This is why im always interested to know what people undergoing supposed pscyosis or schizopherenia are experiencing. Im esp interested in people who claim they are being stalked (as i myself suspect that surveillance in this world goes beyond levels that any sane person would believe). I also believe there are spiritual realities. Il open a thread in future asking about TIs in specific. Im prepared to entertain the most massive conspiorsy theories as at the very least entirely plausible these days.

Last edited:
Once had pills with what we where later told was MDMA and LSD. Not sure that was actual combo, sounds unlikely to me, in any case they did contain a powerful hallucinogenic. When we arrived back at my friends place i saw 4 foot scoutwalker (like from Star Wars) walking around his kitchen. Do you mean to tell me that this was not real ?

That was likely MDA, it’s known for crazy visuals like that. Seeing shit that ain’t there..

-GC

Im curious about experiences of telepathy, psychokinesis, precognition, psychometry, atmokinesis and time warping under the influence of any and all Psychedelics. Also any other strange events occurring to yourself or observed (street theater and so on). All answers welcome, however im esp interested in cases where groups of people had the same experience (weather they where all on a substance or not - do specify). I have had my own strange experiences with psychedelics that i believe extend beyond mere changes in perception, i would like to hear other accounts
There is one main thing to be said about psychedelics, and that is that whatever it is that you are seeing is just projections of something that is inside of you.
Until you understand this you are just playing with them and having fun but you aren't really getting anywhere.
Which is a damn fine and fun recreational activity and will probably have some benefits as far as stress relief and getting a bit of perspective on yourself and your life but nothing major.

Best telepathy story I've heard is the one where the dying aztecs "put their spirit" into the mushrooms so they could live on after their civilisation was wiped out. What a crock of shite.

Took psychs with friends. When all in tune, I write words on paper and then have to figure out what it was. We all collectively get it right well beyond the logic.

That´s an easy experiemnt you can do with your friends. To me telepathy is as real as the computer Im using to write this.

Also Rupert Sheldrake studied this with perfcet scientific method well beyond doubths. Its a question of time that humanity finally recognize it as self evident

Bill hicks and kevin booth say they both went onto the same spaceship on shrooms

Took psychs with friends. When all in tune, I write words on paper and then have to figure out what it was. We all collectively get it right well beyond the logic.

That´s an easy experiemnt you can do with your friends. To me telepathy is as real as the computer Im using to write this.

Also Rupert Sheldrake studied this with perfcet scientific method well beyond doubths. Its a question of time that humanity finally recognize it as self evident
Tell me more about this procedure, did you just write a random word and the others guessed it?