• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tehfuq...No High?!

PerkingItAllDay

Greenlighter
Bought some Roxy 15s and was told to try only one first because I was in my first week ever experimenting with painkillers. Took one, didn't feel anything. Drank four beers and four shots of whiskey, still didn't feel anything. Took another and drank three whiskey/cokes hoping that I didn't just waste $80...all I felt that night was your typical alcohol buzz. Took 5 days off, and popped two again (30mgs) but no feels, almost like I took a multivitamin.

Question being: is it possible for my genetics to make me highly resistant to feeling opiates? (Wouldn't 30mgs pure Oxy affect anyone w/o tolerance?)
is it possible to make fake pills, even to the point of having exact brand markings on them? (Roxy 15s - boxed M with 15 above score on the back)

Thanks for taking the time to read this guys!

Last edited:
Fake most likely. 30mg + booze should have just about any opioid naive person vomiting high. Be super careful mixing those with alcohol if you do happen to procure real ones in the future.

There's no way that was roxy. If it was you'd have been three sheets to the wind and maybe knocking on deaths door mixing all that with booze. Dangerous!
Use a pill identifier online to gain some knowledge on what pills are supposed to look like, and yes people do make fake pills. Sorry you got ripped off but that's part of the game.