Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Opioids Teddy bear pills

cletusSamboy

Bluelighter
Asked my dealer for oxycodone. He buys some off the net then hands me a bunch of pressed pills in the shape of teddy bears and said they were "10mg instant release endones". I'm sure they don't have real oxycodone in them. Anyone encounter them or have had them tested for what opioid they contain?

Well several Chinese manufacturers offer 'custom dies' and the Made In China has hundreds of designs off the shelf.

So I'm leaning towards suggesting that they won't contain oxycodone. While not impossible, oxycodone is vastly more costly to produce than say fentanyl. Of course, fentanyl also being some 53 times more potent makes me lean even more towards suggesting you have them tested.

Have you seen one? I'm curious.

Yea there's no way those have oxycodone, but that's hilarious. Does he actually think those are real oxy? If they're even an opiate its probably a nitazene or fentanyl analog. I've never heard of someone pressing opiates in anything besides a counterfeit recently, teddy bears are for sure a new one.

On the other hand I remember eating some teddy bear shaped chewable multivitamins as a kid, maybe your dealer thinks you're malnourished

I hadn't even considered the nitazines.

I find it ironic that chemists are making less potent analogues to get around legal control when the most potent analogue (x6000 morphine) isn't legally controlled but seemingly nobody has found the papers... which I did post on BL.

I think those super potent agonists are just too hard to work with for some producers so they stick with what's easy. That's just speculation though, I have no idea but I have definitely seen reports of the nitazenes showing up in mystery China white fentadope samples

Well the paper suggests it's only 1 extra step. In 1974 some Italian researchers telescoped the synthesis of the class down into just 2 steps. Ugi reaction to make carfentanil, 2 steps.

But I know two other classes that are in the super-potent range that are also two steps. 2 seems to be the magic number.

Well several Chinese manufacturers offer 'custom dies' and the Made In China has hundreds of designs off the shelf.

So I'm leaning towards suggesting that they won't contain oxycodone. While not impossible, oxycodone is vastly more costly to produce than say fentanyl. Of course, fentanyl also being some 53 times more potent makes me lean even more towards suggesting you have them tested.

Have you seen one? I'm curious.
Yes my dealer sold me them and I had a small sample and know its def not oxy or even fent. They have small purple brownish specks peppered throughout the pills so it's a potent opioid

Yea there's no way those have oxycodone, but that's hilarious. Does he actually think those are real oxy? If they're even an opiate its probably a nitazene or fentanyl analog. I've never heard of someone pressing opiates in anything besides a counterfeit recently, teddy bears are for sure a new one.

On the other hand I remember eating some teddy bear shaped chewable multivitamins as a kid, maybe your dealer thinks you're malnourished
They are advertised on darknet as 10mg ir endone or so he said. Effects are not like oxy or fent but are not too bad and much cheaper than real endones

I do appreciate that a dealers review isn't like TrustPilot, but duration is always of interest to me.

Some fentanyl analogues have much longer durations than the parent drug BUT only George Marquardt produced them so he could sell it as H.

The Mexican model seems to be keep duration short Fentanyl lasts for 20 minutes, etonitazine for 40 minutes. I guess so people need to fix more times a day.

Anyone else betting that someone got a set of dies free OR intended to or formally did produce MDMA tablets?

Anyone else betting politicians will claim that they are targeting kids?
I think this is probably spot on in both regards. I am somewhat surprised we haven’t seen it sooner. Marketing and branding meant to create some reliability and notoriety. Reminds me of the “stamp” threads on here back in the day. What size are these bears? Is it a similar size to a roll?

You probly got given absolutely no sort of chemical within those teddy bears and just some crushed up non hazardous shit held together with some binder. If it's cheap they are aiming for that would make sense lol. Stick to what you know. That's some strange shit lol

Well the paper suggests it's only 1 extra step. In 1974 some Italian researchers telescoped the synthesis of the class down into just 2 steps. Ugi reaction to make carfentanil, 2 steps.

But I know two other classes that are in the super-potent range that are also two steps. 2 seems to be the magic number.

Do you think that the companies manufacturing Fent and analogues would have adequate staff and facilities to manufacture Carfentanil without a significant risk of death for the employees?
Or having leftovers from synth contaminate other products?

Do you think that the companies manufacturing Fent and analogues would have adequate staff and facilities to manufacture Carfentanil without a significant risk of death for the employees?
Or having leftovers from synth contaminate other products?

In a 2018 raid in Canada, they found both fentanyl and carfentanil production.

IF you can accurately mix fentanyl and carfentanil, you can cut it hugely and it still be as potent as fentanyl.

As paper say - shorter times and higher yields.

It SHOULD be possible to control BUT I suspect the scope of the reaction allows substitution of the key extra reagent.

I do appreciate that a dealers review isn't like TrustPilot, but duration is always of interest to me.

Some fentanyl analogues have much longer durations than the parent drug BUT only George Marquardt produced them so he could sell it as H.

The Mexican model seems to be keep duration short Fentanyl lasts for 20 minutes, etonitazine for 40 minutes. I guess so people need to fix more times a day.

Here in NE US, the dope (fent/fentadope) sold in the local open air markets typically has crazy legs, I’m talking 24+ hours before I’d be unwell (most of the time) and 36-48 hours before I’d be really starting to hurt.

The half life of the analogue’s/cuts used must be pretty long. I’m unsure of the actual chemical composition of the stamped bags bought on the street, as I’ve never sent any out for testing and I’m sure as fuck not a chemist, just a fisherman.

The one thing I do know being pretty much a career junkie, is that even the best heroin would only keep me well for 10-12 hours (before the cartels made the switch to fent) and when I’d quit, I’d be good after 3-5 days of acute withdrawal, max.

After the past 5-6 years of mostly fentadope, my last cold turkey detox, the acute withdrawal lasted nearly two fucking weeks.

So one would theoretically have to believe the cartels are using an fentalogue with longer half lives that most of us believe to be true for fent.

Just food for thought.

Stay good y’all
Always, fair winds and following seas

Here in NE US, the dope (fent/fentadope) sold in the local open air markets typically has crazy legs, I’m talking 24+ hours before I’d be unwell (most of the time) and 36-48 hours before I’d be really starting to hurt.

Several BLers have noted this. Carfentanil has been tested at lower doses and it's elimination half-life is only about twice that of fentanyl. BUT I'm wondering it their is a 2-phase curve i.e. when you go above a certain dose, that half-life goes up drastically.

Because obviously no dealer WANTS a drug that people can take only once a day. I thought the whole point of fentanyl WAS it's short duration of action meant that people needed more doses every day.

Their haven't been enough human studies of carfentanil BUT one carefentanil metabolite IS active. Their simply isn't much data because it's never been approved for human use.

So your information IS very valuable.

Several BLers have noted this. Carfentanil has been tested at lower doses and it's elimination half-life is only about twice that of fentanyl. BUT I'm wondering it their is a 2-phase curve i.e. when you go above a certain dose, that half-life goes up drastically.

Because obviously no dealer WANTS a drug that people can take only once a day. I thought the whole point of fentanyl WAS it's short duration of action meant that people needed more doses every day.

Their haven't been enough human studies of carfentanil BUT one carefentanil metabolite IS active. Their simply isn't much data because it's never been approved for human use.

So your information IS very valuable.

As for the dealers, legs and quality, or the lack of, is a double edged sword. Good dope sells it self.

If the kids are pumping shit with no legs, the customers bail and find another corner. Therefore equaling large profit losses.

So for the person who is responsible for that corner, it’s a fine line of putting shit out that people want and desire, but still turns a hefty profit. The average junkie needs to cop atleast once a day. But that average junkie is always gonna try to seek out the best, longest lasting high for their dollar.

In the end, it’s really just basic retail economics. Good products always sell better than garbage. Even though fent is garbage. But what can a junkie do when the market is cornered? Quit or die trying.

The long term goal (for the cartels and likely even the government to some level) is more people hooked on the cheapest to make super opioid, the better for profit margins.

It’s fucked when you sit back and think about it.

Anyway, stay good
Fair winds and following seas

I'm more a technician so I'm still wondering what could be that potent and have such a long duration of action.

Of course α-Methylfentanyl was the FIRST 'designer' analogue and when it reached the US streets in 1982, it killed a lot of people. The guy making it chose it because it's duration of action was much longer than fentanyl and so the logic was, would substitute for heroin. But heroin doesn't last for 24+ hours.

So I'm truly wondering what is going on. Multiple people reporting taking what they thought was fentanyl but finding they were still intoxicated the next day.

I'm more a technician so I'm still wondering what could be that potent and have such a long duration of action.

Of course α-Methylfentanyl was the FIRST 'designer' analogue and when it reached the US streets in 1982, it killed a lot of people. The guy making it chose it because it's duration of action was much longer than fentanyl and so the logic was, would substitute for heroin. But heroin doesn't last for 24+ hours.

So I'm truly wondering what is going on. Multiple people reporting taking what they thought was fentanyl but finding they were still intoxicated the next day.

I can’t ever remember being inebriated when waking up, even just 12 hours past my last dose. I just knew I wasn’t sick.

But whatever is on the streets here, is strong and has an extremely long lasting duration, for the most part depending who or what set you’re buying from. And is nothing like good heroin, rush, high, legs wise.