L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Techniques to get "over the hump" of extreme sensitivity during sex

Seattle_Stranger

Bluelighter
I'm not looking to "last longer", I can last as long as I want once I'm over the hump. My challenge is that during the first few minutes of penetration, it is extremely, sometimes impossible for me to hold back. I've been having unprotected sex with my wife for 11 years, and still to this day, it's hard for me to not explode the instant I go inside her. First of all, I pretty much ALWAYS have to incorporate foreplay before penetration because it gives me a chance to sort of allow my body and mind to adjust to the fact that I'm about to have sex. Even so, it's still very difficult for me to not instantly cum when I do finally go inside. I usually have to forcefully think about something like work, or the dog, or focus on music that's playing, or whatever. Also, once I get a little used to it, and I can go all the way inside without cumming, but still feel like I'm on the edge, I go as deep as I can and sort of thrust as opposed to sliding in and out, if that makes sense. Eventually, I'll be able to bang like Ron Jeremy. I want to be able to be spontaneous though, without having to actually plan it out just to not skeet instantly. I'd like to come home from work and just grab my wife and ravage her!

Does anyone have techniques that they use to get over this period of extreme sensitivity? Aside from using drugs and alcohol. Usually if I have a sip of booze before we shmooze it helps a bit, but it's not a silver bullet and isn't always feasible.

Thanks! :)

If she jerked you off would you still get-off as quickly as having sex? Maybe do some foreplay before you have sex?

Awww. I think this is super cute!! You must really love her and be super attracted to her! So crazy after 11 yrs!! :) <3