• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Teaching former cannabis users they can rediscover cannabis safely

Speed King

Bluelighter
I will cut to the chase. I believe you can re visit cannabis experiences and reassess use. Say little Johnny domed a joint and it was too much to the point he was like fuck cannabis. Another example. Johnny hung out with assholes who always had a bad scene going. Well Johnny over time got a bad taste in his mouth and for some reason partially blamed cannabis use as part of the problem. He decides cannabis isn't for him any more.

My point is these are not true reasons to decide to stop.

I believe if done at a comfortable pace, these pretend individuals under guidance of friends or using their brain can try small amounts and relearn how cannabis works including telling if a certain bud is primarily and indica or straight up sativa with subtile hints of indica,

The point is these former never again smokers can be properly reintroduced. This thread is mainly for medicinal benefit , but conversion therapy for anybody.

Thanks.

You're right - a lot of the high is situational; I have found that it heightens what ever mood I was in right before I smoked.

I wonder what weed does for you? Where you once that Johnny?

Hello there, interesting I came here to ask about such a subject and found this thread instantly.

I have struggled with anxiety and panic attacks their whole life. However i had a wonderful experience from ages 16-20 smoking almost every day in various quantities. At age 20 they were put on probation and gave up smoking for 2 years.
Upon returning they were met with extreme anxiety every time they smoke, whether it be large or small quantities. I miss the joy of being high a ton as struggling with other addictions has left it the only seemingly safe mood altering substance left. I’m curious as to what steps you would recommend this person to take in order to help them get around this issue. Or maybe the answer is they simply won’t be able to enjoy it the same they once did.

Thanks in advanced for any responses :)

Welcome to Bluelight SimpleSaga :)

Sorry to interrupt your questions for Speed King, but just a reminder that we don't use "swim" here.

Peace!

Salutations Speed King,

...relearn how cannabis works...

Thanks, that will be a significant change from the usual wall of shame which usually scrolls down over pages!

(y)

Indeed, i'm one of those convinced that cannabis is like many other skills acquired through slow/progressive human learning. Moreover i'd also argue it's actually mis-guided/socio-toxic 3rd-party interference that gradually mutiplied what i now designate as "VILIFICATION" vectors, starting with extreme genetics selection for example, but not only: economic stress resulting from a predatory/artificial doctrine-like system installed by successive self-serving politicians & friend$ certainly pushes legally-vulnerable and unsuspecting youth into risky zones which practically didn't even exist before "expert$"/"speciali$ts" took over our public democratic institutions, using the Société des Nations as a firewall since the Geneva Opium Convention of February 19, 1925 - e.g. between 2 wars...

Just last night i was once again confronted to TV propaganda in disguise, via programming which mass-media likes to rate as a great success:

180 Jours S01Ep11 (TQc), Sophie Jean (Interv. Toxico. @ 33m32 ~ 37m15) [585x480] .PNG
[ https://zonevideo.telequebec.tv/media/42046/des-outils-pour-la-vie/180-jours ]
180 Jours, S01Ep11 @ TQc
Sophie Jean, Intervenante en Toxicomanie (from 33:32 to 37:15)

Here's the story, please take note it's in french, though body language sometimes appears to be universal.

;)

M'well, Sophie works as an "intervener" for the prevention of toxicomany in teenager schools similar to Gérard-Filion of Longueuil. Teachers complained about cannabis smell emanating from a student's locker so its owner is met during an encounter initiated by commenting that « she's the boss » and feels worried
relatively to his consumption - while her actual intent is to check if he's a dealer...

Preliminary comments confront the guy to his "pot" habit "problems", showing signs of fatigue, e.g. not always being "top-shape" at school.

He promptly admits smoking "drug", that he likes it and intends to continue at least until old enough to get a kid of his own. Then he attempts to cut the discussion short by willfully acknowledging that dope may cause some backlash as small memory loss, though one won't die nor have bad trips from it, yet the more it's consumed (like on a yearly basis) then the more it may induce "brain problems", backlash, oversights and other minor similitudes...

:unsure:

The moment when that "health" worker dares display some relaxing smile is when whe asks how raising a kid shall cause him to abstain, which is when he replies that having a child will be his new dope. A naïve attitude for sure, though i think her satisfaction had more to do with catching this young man in a trap.

Starting from there it's all too easy to make him confess further about his chronic daily use, allowing her to tag him as a regular consumer, before arguing that's no longer just a trivial experience, past only trying something novel... Then the lady insists twice that he must be concious about it, apparently insinuating he could as well have been irresponsible i guess. Nonetheless he feels urged to agree: he's aware indeed.

Then her turn comes: i'm worried and pissed off she says! The professional warns that she's been observing for a while and now she's utterly disturbed by the disgusting "pot" odor emanating from his locker... I'm no dumb claims the intervener, either his clothes stink or either it's because he's a school dealer.

Then a clear warning is served, the locker shall be searched next time that smell is noticed, though it's not her desire to do so, euh... Presumably!

The student reacts immediatly by inviting a search, to which she answers by stating that's no accusation, only some verbalization of what's on her mind whenever she happens to pass by that particular locker. Yet the boy points out it feels like an accusation, then she protests: nope, it's about the smell.

His no dealer plead is accepted, then her voice in background repeats concerns centered on his daily consumption and more precisely where
that money comes from.

He won't abstain and refuses to modify his personal habits, including a reduction which she claims to be about "Harm Reduction". Too bad we don't get to hear that passage for our own educational benefit...

?

Be careful she warns, it does necessarily impact your chances of success!

He agrees as to cut the discussion short again, so she repeats herself again, acknowledging that he's been holding onto his student obligations so to speak, e.g. that he responds present in school every day; the guy even gets invited to express a few words on his future projects and this includes his determination not to simply drop off.

In any case "the boss" wants to enjoy her last word so she adds he'd get better chances after slowing down on his habit (though lets not forget that the reason they met together was to find out if he wouldn't happen to be a dealer)... He replies he's not ready to quit yet, she says OKay but he got to find that opportunity soon.

So much for educating a TV audience about things other than prohibition, except it didn't escape my attention that there were at the very least 55 individuals involved in this video production, hence paid for their work one way or another...

And this, dear readers, is what i came to classify as yet another vilification vector. The agravation of such encounter in absence of the parents wasn't sufficient, it had to be instrumentalized in order to convey a "message" to the masses although this young man obviously heard it all before.

?

Perhaps minors are expected to become mature adults on the day they turn 18 - or soon 21 in my province! - while it's still OKay to drive and/or marry at 16.

Then, besides matters of self-image i'd complain for the abysmal void on properly discussing consumption methods, not to mention LP's industrialization imposing pesticide soups if not "Tumbled Weed", combined to atomic radioactive sterilization by ionizing rays of mold and pests that still leaves behind their toxins and poop. Etc., etc.

Which is one good reason to target "The Shortest Path of Lesser Transformation", e.g. trichome glands that collect noble substances directly at the site of genesis, on a molecular basis - which is equivalent to free high-quality filtration - so why contaminate if not just to VILIFY it anyway??

In conclusion please learn to recognize external factors that can only diminish the value of nature's gift. Then further considerations should be invested in rituals that won't systematically expose to frequent/repeated abuse, smoking also being a self-poisoning habit by the way!

Good day, have fun!! ☮

Last edited:
I don't get French either. I mention cannabis to people who "should be" past propaganda, the bullshit they learned in the heavy propaganda years, proper ways to use cannabis, like edible forms or vaping in a safer way then smoking. See, I assume in this situation that most these things are understood.

You're right - a lot of the high is situational; I have found that it heightens what ever mood I was in right before I smoked.

Johhny Threshold, you know it. To answer your question no. I'd blaze or now use edibles or oil carts. I have no problem with cannabis. I like it and it agrees with me.

I. started this thread in a way anyone could subjectively answer,

There are medical pain patients that really don't understand things are. different now. I mean I have smoked weed that felt like a 80 mg Oxy..
I have had the benefit of having a friend who supplied me with medical weed, edibles, different dank strains, oil carts etc.

I was able to stay off heavy pain medication in a big part by using medical and stuff like 94% the oil carts.

I am asking for opinions where a person that had a bad experience with pot but now is in pain, might revisit using high grade cannabis products because they may take away pain.

Cannabis, like many psychedelics, observes the need for concerning oneself with 'set and setting'. I find that people who don't use cannabis alone and rather socially might find it more anxiety inducing. I just smoke alone unless with very close friends. Also, anti-anxiety drugs make it much more pleasurable. Really, cannabis is best when in combination with other drugs that relieve stress, imo.

I quit using cannabis mostly for a year now i will only smoke on a rare occassion i want to enter hyper space on acid and i am alone in a safe setting on my bed then ill try push myself as far as possible with prerolled big joints til i am no longer in this dimension. I use to be a heavy daily smoker for years but it got to the point where i was just getting negatives from smoking it. Its alot nicer when smoked on a occasional basis

Very interesting replies so far. When and where a person uses cannabis is up to them.

Cannabis has subjectively become stronger or stronger strains are available. If some feel the need to use at home, safe set and setting, that is great. There is a lot of room for self discovery there.

As stated before, of course I was Johnny. Fortunately I lost the propaganda induced noise and now am much more comfortable with cannabis. Like being “buzzed” and out and about, remembering it’s just the cannabis.

I also like small groups of friends and a chill atmosphere. It feels safer.

I had a period of getting sketched out with cannabis, however I realized that part of it was simply incorrect thinking and misunderstanding.

After that, I took my time (subjective) and was back into it, no issues. I set some boundaries but besides that I was able to readapt to cannabis and it’s benifits.

Hi again,

More propaganda in disguise:

[ https:// www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/7-Hanford-hospitalized-vaping-carts-lung-toxin-14335633.php ]
SFGate: 7 Californians hospitalized in ICU after vaping cannabis or CBD oils (2019-Aug-16)

Recently similar articles multiplied via mass media and the net, all too often sharing 1 common feature: avoidance to mention "legal" PESTICIDES among other contaminants as "toxins" and heavy metals... Ah, and of course still providing ZERO retrospective on the 2014 {Oct. 13-18} FCTC/COP6 event which was quickly followed by the #44 law of Lucie "Nez Rouge" Charlebois in my province (making e-Cigs/Vaporizers legally equivalent to tobacco/nicotine SMOKING), e.g. somehow "forgetting" to account for "Harm Reduction" considerations, quite evidently:

UN - FCTC COP6 #0 - 6th session (2014-Oct, 13-18) [480x320] .PNG
[ https:// i.postimg.cc/9f43ZJTG/UN-FCTC-COP6-0-6th-session-2014-Oct-13-18-480x320.png ]

UN - FCTC COP6 #1 - 6th session (2014-Oct, 13-18) [480x320] .PNG
[ https:// i.postimg.cc/g2d1tGhk/UN-FCTC-COP6-1-6th-session-2014-Oct-13-18-480x320.png ]

UN - FCTC COP6 #2 - 6th session (2014-Oct, 13-18) [480x320] .PNG
[ https:// i.postimg.cc/6pgn5phB/UN-FCTC-COP6-2-6th-session-2014-Oct-13-18-480x320.png ]

Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (FCTC)
[ https:// apps.who.int/gb/fctc/E/E_cop6.htm ]

Sixth session of the Conference of the Parties to the WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control

4.4.1 Smokeless tobacco products
4.4.2 Electronic nicotine delivery systems

It turns out Interpol, mass media journalists, World Farmer Organisation observers and public civils were excluded on top of tobacco industrials.

Too bad "informed" individuals didn't want to pay attention in due time... In addition lets keep in mind predictible implications from depending on concentrate extracts which actually involve a boost of vegetal substrate potentially contaminated with pesticides, especially from low-potency material such as CBD hemp!

Good day, have fun!! ☮

Last edited: