TB500 (Thymosin β4) For old injuries

Working_Class

Bluelighter
I've been experimenting with a good number of peptides in the last decade, but none has really held the promise of helping to reverse cardiac enlargement due to years of AAS abuse and high blood pressure as Thymosin β4. Clinical trials have been under way for many years, and it is becoming more clear as to how the peptide exerts it's effect on tissues in the body.

The plan has been to take an IV course of this peptide during a specific time period during which I continue to monitor the status of old joint injuries that haven't healed in many years, and get a follow up Echocardiogram to see what the measured changes in cardiac morphology may be. This won't be taking place until I get back to working steady for a few months, but I'd like to document my findings (if any) here, for anyone who may be considering options for similar issues.

There has been some updates on the Wikipedia page about the peptide, which is promising, and the continuation of clinical trials investigating it's possible efficacy in treating conditions of the heart and other connective tissues have also been positive.

Here is the Wiki link;

I'm going to go ahead and guess that something like 40 mg would be needed, and administration would be done every other day or so at a dose of 2 mg IV, for a loading phase, with a following phase of maintenance. Or, just a steady 1 mg \ day IV for about 40 days, still need to get the protocol all sorted out. There would have to be reasons why a flood dose woud be administered, and i'm not totally convinced that there is enough binding sites for a large dose of peptide to exert it's effects on, which would mean wasted product, but then again, I'm unsure. More studying needs to be done on the topic.

Anyways, if yall have any personal anecdotes, share on here if you care to contribute. Otherwise, the story will unfold in a matter of months in this thread.

From what info seems to be out there, I've heard alternate days switched with BPC-157 would be preferred combo.

I was planning to just stick with one compound seeing as I'll be trying to assess the efficacy of a particular compound. If I use both, I wouldn't be able to discern which compound is producing which result.

Although I do like where your head is at. This is sort of part selfish attempt at regaining some resemblance of normalcy in cardiac tissue, and part pseudoscience. I have baseline Echocardiogram readings to compare and also just got baseline bloodwork done after 14 months clean after a decade of competitive AAS use. So this one is for all my meat heads out there who went a little overboard and want to backtrack healthwise a little bit. Ideally, I'd like to get back on in my late 30's. So my lifestyle and drug choices have to be targeted at (hopefully) amelioration of the side effects of exess androgens and unchecked long term hypertension. Ive dropped 2 grand on a year of comprehensive blood work via a private doctor. If I drop another 1.5 g, I may be able to get follow up echos, an MRI for my destroyed back, and other private services. But anything above and beyond regular check ups in terms of echocardiograms and concurrent MRI would have to be out of pocket on top of the 3500. I've been mulling that over for a while now. The 2000 covers blood work and TRT RX's only, but I'm not touching test until we've found that I just do not produce sufficient amounts of it endogenously, or even if I am floating around low normal, I'll chose to stay off until after college. That's 3 ish years from now, and I'm in no rush. I had my "fun in the sun" so to speak. Coming off SUUUUUCKS. But after a whole year, the adjusting is done. I can transition to or from psychologically pretty well now, having been through it once. It's only hard at first. Anyways...

I can always get a follow up examination done after each isolated course with a particular compound to see what changes (if any) have occured. Maybe there is a way to cut down on the bills if I whore myself out to science. I'm still investigating all my options, but as it stands, it'll be me paying and keeping the whole thing separate from my identity for confidentiality reasons, and not wanting things like that on my file.

More like hedonistic rationalism, but fuck it. This is worth looking into for your remorseful meatheads who wanna undo some damage and look at some pioneered data on a single case on bluelight. People are doing this stuff more and more these days. Hell, Alexander Shulgin, Gregg Doucette, Derek, and many more low key "researchers" are pioneering this kind of self subjective approach to testing ideas, theories and of course drugs with follow up biometric readouts to try to make some progress in terms of helping others sort out what they may "want to / not want to" include in a drug / peptide / hormone regimen. Be it for legitimate medical reasons, or recreation.

It's a little of column A, a little of column B.

Last edited:
A lot of good information here. I personally can only recommend and vouch for BPC-157. I have not used this specifically for injury restoration, but I found it's effects to be overall promising and uplifting. I think BPC has an amazing capacity for many good outcomes. I like how peptides usually come from natural places, unlike many man made chemicals and drugs.

I personally credit BPC-157 for helping to restore me to pre-drug abuse days in terms of anxiety, quality of life, and depression.

Let alone the research into injury repair, muscle repair, bodybuilding benefits, etc.

I have no idea what IV bpc would look like or if it is even possible, I always IM'd it with my HGH.

I appreciate the input! I have heard a lot of positive things about BPC-157 as well over the years. The combo has been mentioned time and again, with varying degrees of success. One of the suggested methods for cultivating the best environment for the peptides to exert their effects seems to be a stimulation that causes some sort of inflammatory response in the targeted area. So, say you're using the shit for a back injury, shockwave therapy in the area pre administration is said to cause more of a response in the stimulated tissue, rather than administrating without some type of similar initiation of inflammatory response. If I were to further extrapolate this theory, post training seems like it would be the best time to inject, seeing as the body has just been stimulated by exertion, and there will be some inflammation occurring at various points, likely more occurring in the "trouble" spots that an individual may be using the peptide(s) for. Also, nutrition is of the utmost importance while under a course of peptides, the building blocks need to be present and plentiful if the body is to be given it's ideal environment for anabolism. This means specific, timed nutritional intake, centered around the goal(s).

Also, IV I'm sure is pretty unnecessary, but it can be done. My rationale for that ROA, is that these peptides are very fragile compounds which interact rapidly and degrade rapidly (within 2 mins for some) upon introduction to the body's environment / circulation. IV administration causes a rapid circulation of these molecules to every major artery, and every minor capillary in a matter of seconds. I've experimented quite a bit with Selank and Semax IV, intranasal, and subcutaneous administration. The most pronounced effect has universally been IV injection. I also found this with the GHRP's and similar peptides. Insulin was one that I always used sub q, but the rest seemed to reach their target tissues much more rapidly via IV injection. The only measurements I'd have to back this up have been blood sugar level readings on a constant diet during different days using different ROA's, and also subjective experience, such as gut motility, flushing of the skin, bodily sensations etc. IV administration always caused a more dramatic drop in blood glucose, which I would count as a quantifiable measure of effect. The peptides still do their thing via any other ROA, I've just found IV to hit target effector tissues and organs much more effectively, there would be minimal degradation, VS an assumed increase in degradation having to slowly move through interstitial fluid to reach venous circulation before being emptied into circulation, where it would then have to work its way through the heart, lungs then brain, then the rest of the body. I would imagine passage through the lungs may be a metabolic factor which may affect the potency exerted via subcutaneous injection. This is all rough conjecture on my part, but from what I've learned about pharmacology and metabolism / circulation, it all has a feeling of probability in my strange logic.

Last edited:
I'm currently in the same boat as you and I'm trying to access it via telemedicine to acquire a legitimate script. If you are like me and have a sustainable income then you should look into getting in touch with one of the various Doctors that are known for prescribing PEDs out of anti-aging clinics if you want more peace of mind with these more obscure compounds.

Local US lab that produces these once you have a viable script from your doctor: Tailor Made Compounding

Last edited:
I do not have any income at the moment, but your way is hands down the most reliable / safe. I'm on the tail end of upgrading all my highschool courses (since I'm a dropout), and I was counting on being able to easily jump right back into steel stud framing, as that has been my bread and butter for the better part of a decade. The way things have been, I'm not sure how many new projects are going to be rolling early June.

I've also been seeing a private doctor about getting detailed blood work, and the end goal is to get my hormones in optimal ranges, I'm unsure as to whether or not he would be able to prescribe peptides, as he had a private practice in the past, and apparently he had been reprimanded for some of his "over zealous" treatment methodologies, what exactly that means I am unsure, but peptide prescriptions are not really a thing in Canada, it's pretty well all an RC market thing, and there is 3 companies who sell a pretty wide catalog of peptides in Canada.

But, as I've said, I whole heartedly (no pun intended) agree that the way you've gone about it is by far the ideal route. Would you perhaps be able to shed a light on the cost of something like that?

Over here, just for quarterly blood tests and any needed RX's related to the hormone optimization, it's 2 grand plus the cost of drugs if they are RX'd. For a course of 40 mg TB500, it would be around 600 bucks (all in CDN$)

I would assume the whole situation might be substantially more expensive going the way of Tailor Made Compounding, but I've never gotten too in depth as to an investigation on the costs associated with a consultation, and perception course of peptides. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to know though!

I feel like this supposed "5 mg once per week" situation that has been suggested as a dose schedule is absolutely ridiculous. The same, or a similar dose split onto a daily administration seems like it would be much more conducive to a productive course. Taking too much of any peptide might put more of the pharmacological substance in circulation than can interact with receptors in the body, and then no dose for the rest of the week, it's just whacky really.

Nobody takes 120 mg of adderall on monday expecting it to be efficacious throughout the remainder of the week. Or taking one single shot of Testosterone once every week or 2. The pharmacodynamics point at all of these "take your whole dose in one shot once a week" regimens as being very much a likely ineffective or at the very least, much less than ideal administration schedule.

No I haven't had the time or the money to run a cycle of this yet. I'm actually gotten back to work for the last couple months and all I've been doing is hoarding my money because I'm not sure when the flow of it is going to stop , and also while I was a student with financial habits switched from spending disposable income to just not spending any money at all if possible. So I'm very much stuck in that don't spend any money mode . However whenever I do follow through on some of my experiments that I had mentioned on some of the various forms, I will update with any Findings.

I'm almost kind of saving all of these anabolic compound experiments for whenever I decide to get back on TRT in period that could be another couple months or it could be another 2 years, haven't really made up my mind just yet but I know I'm gonna go through it all again. That would be a great opportunity to get base line readings again, and see if my echo cardiogram show any reduction in The muscular volume of the ventricles and atria.

Current physical condition is pretty decent for coming off gesr after 10 long years on hard. My blood pressure is the best it's ever been since I started recording it in my early twenties, it took about 16 months and a loss of about 40 lbs to get there.

The huge Strength is gone, body aches are still a thing, my physique is decent for being 200 lbs, something like 17% body fat, more stamina. The biggest decision factor was my heart health 100%, and I feel like things are slowly returning to some resemblance of normalcy. The next round will have alot more mindfulness in its approach, when I was in my 20's, I was just abusing everything that a young man could derive pleasure from. Anabolic drugs are pretty much up there on my very favorite things list

Still though, if you are considering the useof peptides, I would highly suggest keeping dose frequency more frequent, and using more reasonable amounts. As in, spread out the dose and take frequently.

Bolus doses of any drug seem to cause more issues then small steady doses. There's a lot of evidence to support this hypothesis, but then again I'm not a real scientist or doctor, so this is mostly just an educated opinion.

I would probably just go with the recommended dosage in whatever literature I can find, and if the literature says x mg per week, split it into a daily amount. It would be something like a one mg per day would hit I pretty sweet spot of about 7 mg per week.

Also I understand sometimes the calculations and that dosage boils down to how much money have and how much you bought. So I mean plan yourself accordingly and all that jazz