View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tasty blotters(question/debate)

Motifoner

Bluelighter
Hello bluelight ive got something thats sitting on my mind atm.
I just tried to search for it but idk couldnt find anything.

Yea ive seen the warning thread for RC's been sold as acid, thats not what this is.

My question is, is it possible for blotters to be tasty? Ive had some blotters that have had a slightly metallic taste, but nothing close to the RC chemical mouth wash. (Ive had tasteless ones too)
But its got me puzzled, while no i havent tested them with good kits, i have used blacklight which is semi-accurate-ish.

Like i know ive had some tabs that werent lsd, dono what they were but they felt different. But ive had some tasty tabs that felt very much like lsd and i had others speculate this with me while we were on them.

Is it possible that they have been sitting in a saddy too long and the ink has gone weird or are the RC's so close to acid you can barely tell the difference?

Sorry if this seems like stupid question, no one Ive met can answer this. Ive eaten 150-200 tabs in my life and its still Got me puzzled..

Get some Ehrlich's reagent and test them. There's really no other answer to this question.

LSD blotters can sometimes have a slight taste from the paper or possibly the ink.

What do you mean 'tasty', you mean lacking any bitterness whatsoever or do you mean actually delightful as in flavored etc?

I've had LSD that tasted soapy instead of bitter on more than one occasion, but also white-on-white that was perfectly tasteless (I once won blotter in an online raffle lol), bit disappointing potency though. I don't think I ever had truly horribly bitter stuff, at least not from RC blotter - but nasty ink sometimes. So yeah it can definitely vary, and usually you can't tell much from it. Metallic should be fine and normal for LSD, soapy may be due to the way it is made or laid...
Flavored drugs I wouldn't trust, seems pretty suspicious.

What do you mean 'tasty', you mean lacking any bitterness whatsoever or do you mean actually delightful as in flavored etc?

I've had LSD that tasted soapy instead of bitter on more than one occasion, but also white-on-white that was perfectly tasteless (I once won blotter in an online raffle lol), bit disappointing potency though. I don't think I ever had truly horribly bitter stuff, at least not from RC blotter - but nasty ink sometimes. So yeah it can definitely vary, and usually you can't tell much from it. Metallic should be fine and normal for LSD, soapy may be due to the way it is made or laid...
Flavored drugs I wouldn't trust, seems pretty suspicious.
the pyramid geltabs going around from DNMs are all flavored and forsure the real deal, also the microdots are mostly flavored too.

Well I think it's bad practice. Anything you add as flavoring agent will only be a wildcard regarding whether it helps or destabilizes the drug (usually hopefully lsd) because of pH / ionization / oxidation and other factors. Especially when you have a gel matrix with glycerin-water.

Blotter is also different because you wouldn't want to add anything that would limit the amount of substances the paper can hold.

Well I think it's bad practice. Anything you add as flavoring agent will only be a wildcard regarding whether it helps or destabilizes the drug (usually hopefully lsd) because of pH / ionization / oxidation and other factors. Especially when you have a gel matrix with glycerin-water.

Blotter is also different because you wouldn't want to add anything that would limit the amount of substances the paper can hold.
Maybe, but whatever they are using is workung fine. I know with the mixrodots it flavored plant cellulose, so just some kinda flavored sugar. In any case with the geltab vendor they have gone into some pretty technical talk so I am sure they would know if it was problematic. The only thing I would he worried about would be testing but apparently it has been hard to teat thesepyramids all together. Some people have a good time testig them, others are left inconclusive. Lab test showed lsd, but I think they mush have gotten too small a geltab because they tested at 66, while they were easily stronger than tabs that were tested by the same lab to be like 115. The flavoring isnslight candy flavors not sure if it varies I got ones that were sour and ones that were sweet, just slightly. Absolutely great quality stuff though, I must say.