• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Targin in Australia

I'm on DSP so my meds are cheap and then free after a point but I do do a sharp intake of breath when i see the full cost, it's insane. I'm on a shitload of medication for my various conditions and if it wasn't for my pension card I'd be out hundreds and hundreds of extra dollars every year

Palexia is a weird one, it's a twist on tramadol and like tramadol it works great for some people and not at all for others. I hallucinated on it - and I mean it was like a low dose of shrooms, I was really surprised. Docs didnt want to prescribe it after that, which is a shame because it did work. Then I got stevens-johnson syndrome type reaction to slow release tramadol (I looked like I had chicken pox on top of a severe sunburn) so that's off the cards too. Anaphylaxis to NSAIDs so drs have no option but to prescribe proper opioids to me
Sounds like a rough time..
Proper opioids meaning what in Aus?

I found targin gave me a headache and kept me awake. It stopped on switching to straight Oxycodone.
It also gave me some granularity regarding when to be in pain but mentally sharp, or when to be pain free but fuzzy

Tramadol is barely an opioid - it doesn't really have classic opioid effects. I believe when they say proper opioid that they are referring to something like Oxycodone or Hydromorphone, classic opioids which generate blissful euphoria, and not Tramadol which targets serotonin receptors and barely targets opioid receptors, and the aspect of the Tramadol that does target opioid receptors does not produce blissful feelings, but is rather uncomfortable. I too would not refer to Tramadol as a proper opioid. It's a weird one.

We still get good China white gear in Aus that’s what I’ve found to be the best opioid we have personally at the moment. It comes in a white rock form and when you mull it up it turns to a clear liquid you don’t even need a filter but I still do anyways. I have seen some other types and they all felt pretty similar, and a lot of users over here use Morphine there’s Kapanol and MS Contin. But I say that stuffs a-bit harsh on the veins.

To this day you can still buy a DihydroCodeine syrup over the counter at the chemists here. It’s 19mg per 10ml and comes in 200ml and 100ml.

That’s stuff was always good with some Promethezine which is also over the counter in tablets and syrup from. For hay fever or travel sickness and allergic reactions and such.

Our version of lean would be PainStop NightTime for Kids.
Up until 2017 we had PainStop NightTime for kids over the counter. You need a script now but that’s not really worth it if you have a good opioid tolerance. It’s Promethezine Codeine and it was really easy to get you just had to say it was for a younger sibling who was in pain of some sort.

Up until February 2017 we had codeine phosphate products that were also over the counter, we had Panedeine Extra which is 15mg Codeine and 500mg paracetamol or acetaminophen they call it in America. We had Prodeine Extra which is the same thing just a cheaper brand. And Nurofen Plus which is Codeine 12.5mg and about 200mg Ibuprofen You could get all those for headaches or toothaches or back pain and you could go to as many pharmacy’s as you wanted if you got them without showing your Drivers Liscence. They were cheap too I’m talking about $6 a packet.

I’ve only had Fentanyl a few times over here and that was fake pressed pills during the Xandemic.

And in the Ambulance once I had a Fentanyl Nasal thing.

But yeah there’s Tramadol and Tapentadol and a few things like that but I don’t really like them myself.

The main ones that I always went for was OxyCodone though. We’ve got OxyContin, Endone (Immediate release pills), OxyNorm (Immediate release Capsules).

There’s these oral suspensions we have Ordine 5, that’s Morphine 5mg every ml. It’s a 200ml bottle. Also comes in Ordine 2. Theres a syrup I think it’s called OxyNorm Oral suspension. That’s a good one if you like OxyCodone.

We’ve got a lot of great opioids now I think of it.

If anyone has any questions about Opiates/Opioids in Australia feel free to message me or we could add this to or start a thread.

Sorry if I’ve done anything wrong I don’t usually post on here much.

I've got a question that's related to Targin, but mildly related to the topic, but I'll just ask it here since it seems there are some knowledgeable people in the thread.

I've been taking Oxycontin XR for about a year, intranasally, at doses ranging from 100mg/day to 600mg/day. A few months back, I ran out of Oxycontin XR, and there was literally none in the city that I live in, so I got Targin (20mg Oxy/10mg Naloxone). At this point I was probably taking about 30mg at a time intranasally, at about a dose of 150-200mg daily. After getting the Targin, I was slightly euphoric so I decided to take a little more then normal, I took 2 ORALLY (40mg oxy/20mg nalox), and then 30 minutes later 4 intranasally (80mg oxy/40mg nalox). At this point in time, I was unaware that PWD's even existed, or about the interaction that was about to take place as a result of taking the naloxone intranasally. Within 10 minutes I felt a massive lurch in my stomach, began to sweat profusely, and proceeded to vomit intensely, all while very quickly losing motor ability, and wanting to fall asleep like never before. I also had an incredible urge to pass stool. My partner called for an ambulance, somehow managed to not fall asleep until they came, told them that I took opioids, and told them to give me naloxone. They gave me 1 dose of naloxone IV (I assume 0,4mg). Besides hyperalgesia, I felt almost instantly better, except that it was still difficult to stand up on my own. The next 2-3 hours were spent mostly laying down, sleeping a bit. I was able to go to the washroom by myself after an hour and unloaded. After 3-4 hours, I was able to walk around the neighborhood and was completely back to normal.

Could someone tell me whether this definitely a PWD? And if so, the pharmacodynamics behind why the naloxone IV helped? Would be greatly appreciated!!
It’s such a bad drug mate sorry to hear about that. I’d say the Naloxone IV helped because it reversed the OxyCodone From the Targin.

But the bad experience would have been PWD from the Naloxone in the Targin.

It is a weird one to think about actually.

Just would like to say I hope no one else ever thinks about ingesting that much Naloxone.

So would you say that the Naloxone only induces bad effects when snorted or Ivd or smoked maybe?

I found that even orally Targin they just don’t help me and they make me feel weird.

We still get good China white gear in Aus that’s what I’ve found to be the best opioid we have personally at the moment. It comes in a white rock form and when you mull it up it turns to a clear liquid you don’t even need a filter but I still do anyways. I have seen some other types and they all felt pretty similar, and a lot of users over here use Morphine there’s Kapanol and MS Contin. But I say that stuffs a-bit harsh on the veins.

To this day you can still buy a DihydroCodeine syrup over the counter at the chemists here. It’s 19mg per 10ml and comes in 200ml and 100ml.

That’s stuff was always good with some Promethezine which is also over the counter in tablets and syrup from. For hay fever or travel sickness and allergic reactions and such.

Up until 2017 we had PainStop NightTime for kids over the counter. You need a script now but that’s not really worth it if you have a good opioid tolerance. It’s Promethezine Codeine and it was really easy to get you just had to say it was for a younger sibling who was in pain of some sort.

Up until February 2017 we had codeine phosphate products that were also over the counter, we had Panedeine Extra which is 15mg Codeine and 500mg paracetamol or acetaminophen they call it in America. We had Prodeine Extra which is the same thing just a cheaper brand. And Nurofen Plus which is Codeine 12.5mg and about 200mg Ibuprofen You could get all those for headaches or toothaches or back pain and you could go to as many pharmacy’s as you wanted if you got them without showing your Drivers Liscence. They were cheap too I’m talking about $6 a packet.

I’ve only had Fentanyl a few times over here and that was fake pressed pills during the Xandemic.

But yeah there’s Tramadol and Tapentadol and a few things like that but I don’t really like them myself.

The main ones that I always went for was OxyCodone though. We’ve got OxyContin, Endone (Immediate release pills), OxyNorm (Immediate release Capsules).

There’s these oral suspensions we have Ordine 5, that’s Morphine 5mg every ml. It’s a 200ml bottle. Also comes in Ordine 2. Theres a syrup I think it’s called OxyNorm Oral suspension. That’s a good one if you like OxyCodone.

If anyone has any questions about Opiates/Opioids in Australia feel free to message me or we could add this to or start a thread.

Im soo very jealous that your can get your hands on china white.🍑 got hooked on the stuff while still living in Cape Town but have never managed to get my hands on any in the U.K.
Just stirring it in. No lighter or citric required..
Oh, how I miss my pale-faced gal!

You forgot the Dilaudid friend!