• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Targin high

ghostof

Greenlighter
Hi, I am going to be acquiring some Targin (not prescribed, not used for pain). I've heard that targin has oxycodone and naloxone. This is the first time I'm trying opiates but i've read that the naloxone decreases the euphoric effects. Is this true? Can I get high off of 10 mg oxy and 5 mg naloxone? Does anyone have experience with targin or other opiates with the drug naloxone in them? Any answers appreciated :)

Being your first time you should catch a buzz. Yes I feel the naloxone changes the personality of oxy, I think it's fair to say that the euphoria is decreased but the other thing that happens to me and at least another person I know on the 3 occasions I took Targin (was opiate naive back then) was a splitting headache. The first time was good, nice buzz a mild headache at the end and slept like a baby. But the other two times I took Targin it was virtually no buzz and a massive headache that took away the fun and any desire I had to go another round.

You'll be right though Ghostof, just don't please don't make a habit of this.....go have some fun.