• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

taprering morphine

HezzaD

Bluelighter
Hi I am tapering fded rrom 120mg instant sometimes extended release a day.
Would it be ok to cut straight down to 90mg a day I only have access to MSCONTIN 60MG TWICE a day so will have to half them.
Also since im used to plugging, I seem to feel shittie when take it orally they still work but im thinking would 30mg plugged be worth it for pain relief or am I best just plugging when I wanna get high.

Also should I buy some co codamol or dihydrocodeine 7.5mg with paraceetemal to help me cut down the mscontin and how many days should I give it to get down to 60mg. I want to be taking between 60mg-90mg a day and then have a spare 30-60mg a day for days i wanna get high.

heres an idea of my tolerance just took 80mg oxycodone and plugged 60mg morphine a hour later, somedays 120mg morphine plugged knocksme out somedays I can take over 300mg.
Would vitamin b , multi vitamin and l tyrosine and zinc magnesium disperisble help with the withdrawal.
Also is oral morphine that bad if I take some baking soda before crushing mscontin orally would this make it 40percent bio or should I plug between 30-60mg to start the morning then take 30mg in afternoon orally and 30mg extended orally.

Also anyway to keep the tablet extended release and plug?

The best method is to cut down the dose by 10-15% every 3 days. If you wanna do a fast withdrawal, do a 25% cut every 3 days.

Hi I am tapering fded rrom 120mg instant sometimes extended release a day.
Would it be ok to cut straight down to 90mg a day I only have access to MSCONTIN 60MG TWICE a day so will have to half them.
Also since im used to plugging, I seem to feel shittie when take it orally they still work but im thinking would 30mg plugged be worth it for pain relief or am I best just plugging when I wanna get high.

Also should I buy some co codamol or dihydrocodeine 7.5mg with paraceetemal to help me cut down the mscontin and how many days should I give it to get down to 60mg. I want to be taking between 60mg-90mg a day and then have a spare 30-60mg a day for days i wanna get high.

heres an idea of my tolerance just took 80mg oxycodone and plugged 60mg morphine a hour later, somedays 120mg morphine plugged knocksme out somedays I can take over 300mg.
Would vitamin b , multi vitamin and l tyrosine and zinc magnesium disperisble help with the withdrawal.
Also is oral morphine that bad if I take some baking soda before crushing mscontin orally would this make it 40percent bio or should I plug between 30-60mg to start the morning then take 30mg in afternoon orally and 30mg extended orally.

Also anyway to keep the tablet extended release and plug?
I did this exact taper from 120 mscontin, only difference was I was IVing them. You don't mention needing to do this fast so I recommend going very, very slow. Also, switch to oral as soon as possible because this way is a lot less addictive :) good luck!