• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Tappering Benzos After 1 Month of Use

Listen. I'm not saying that you're not going to feel ANYTHING if you just ditch the rest of your stock. You probably will. But it'll pass, in your case I'm sure, very very quickly. But that's NOW! If we're having this same conversation NEXT year at this same time then, oh well, sorry for you! :ROFLMAO:

Anyway. You keep saying that you're not taking every day and you feel nothing then you've skipped a day or two. So I don't know why I'm expending all of this time and energy humoring you with this stuff. As I think I said before: Tramadol seems to the be problem right now (and which you don't agree with i.e. you're not ready to stop taking the shit and until that happens well, then, enjoy really) (there's nothing I or anybody else can say to you that's going to change anything until you are ready i.e. you're not a novice user at all so it's not like you're not EXPECTING to end up in the shit with all of this stuff at some point let's face it). :)

Nah, tramadol is not a problem right now. Today Sunday I have a clean week and except for motivation and a little depression, I don't feel so bad. What surprises me the most is that I start to cry with dramatic or very emotional films. WTF? :ROFLMAO:

Well that's interesting and very good news. One week? Good on you. We shall revisit this topic comes Sunday next week then huh?

Stop watching dramatic or very emotional films! :ROFLMAO:

I think the piss thread had a lot to do with it. :ROFLMAO: There I said that I hit rock bottom, but then I had a last binge, but it didn't feel as good as before. And I thought then why spend money (a lot) and time on something that I don't even feel much anymore.

I think I like to cry, it feels so liberating. And I hadn't cried for hundreds of years. Yeah I am weirdo. :ROFLMAO:

And you're right, fuck this shit! I am going to sell my clonazepam pills. I don't want any more addictions for now. 👏

PS. More than tramadol I miss tapentadol. Weird. I didn't took that stuff so long.