Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Tapering off xanax

floatingaround

Bluelighter
I know theres probabaly more suited forums for this to go but i feel it best fits hwee considering im in aus.

Ive got a decent history of heavy benzo use, have withdrawn heavy from xanax half a dozen times.. i feel like each time i wd much easier with less dose less consecutive days in a row. For example my last wd i used 2 mg a day for 4 days straight by the 5th night i wad feeling off but manageable.

Its been around 18 days straight ive been eating 1 mg each night. I woke this morning felt abit off, considerably getting worse and worse as the day goes on. Im in a really tough situation. My partner gives birth the next week. I go back to work in 6 days. I need to taper, i know truely im fucked and need to sort things out asap but i need to know what you guys think my smoothest transition will be. I have 8 mg of xanax left i picked up more this morning but i rekon theyre fakes as i took 1 mg and feel no different.

Should i see a dr for valium or lorazepam?

Sorry im abit lost at the moment any help from experienced bluelighters appreciated.. god thw anxiety just knowing what im in for ?

Dosed another 1 mg that seems to have put me back to base.. emotionally and pyshically feeling much better but still abit of shitty ness there.

I rekon my bodys become too tolerant to 1 mg and is no longer enough to keep me out of wd. Im on 2 mg now taken over 2 hours.

At this stage of current mind, im thinking it might just be best to stay on the xanax and get valiums asap and stay on a steady dose till im back at work and the birth is over. I know this sets me up for an even harder fall, but the time gap between now and when i go back to work is too short to taper, plus kid is due anyday.

What do you guys think my best option will be.

all depends on your circumstances. i stave off anything illicit.