• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tapentadol

Hezman94

Bluelighter
What is tapentadol like, is it like a better tramadol without the serotonin boost or will I get anxious off the NRI properties.
I am scripted oxycontin 30mg twice a day but I find myself halfing one of the tabs to keep me going through the day.
I would like to lower the oxy and add some tapentadol or another opiate.
i dont understand why they cant script this at the doctors but can script oxy morphine fentanyl patches.

I could go on the patches but I rekon that be bad mistake, I dont like being too sedated either , Tramadol gives me energy but not much pain relief.

So whats tapentadol like compared to oxycontin.
Also will it send me manic
Will I feel better on this overall than oxy since its a weaker opiate.
What is it like recreationally? if allowed to answer that.

Hey Hezman! I'd like to give you a belated welcome to the forums. I know when you first join the whole thing can be a little confusing; trying to figure out what is and is not appropriate for the forum. We really don't like to have threads dedicated to trying to describe something as complex, unique and esoteric as an experience with a particular drug. The reason we don't do this, is because it is really fucking difficult nay impossible to accurately describe something like this to another person.

I shall throw you the proverbial bone however my friend. Perhaps I'm simply infused with the spirit of the holiday season. Perhaps I am getting soft. The best I can do, is to tell you that Tapendatol (Nucynta) is pretty much a more potent successor to Tramadol. Most people I know make this comparison. From what it sounds like, you have had positive experiences with Tramadol, so I believe it will most likely work well for you.

If you have anymore questions, just send me a note!