• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Talking about methylone/BK-MDMA/M1 and after effects primarily coordination / walking

dumbstruck

Bluelighter
The majority is in the title. I would like to hear other's experiences with this effect. It seems consistent for me, and on at least three occasions I have taken enough methylone in a night that I had difficulty (or downright inability) to walk or even stand up. Very strange to describe. My muscles had all their strength, and while a limb was close to my torso I had fairly fine motor control. However, stand up, or hold an arm out at arms length, and a different effect emerged. A jerky, shaking type moment in any extended limb.

A couple times when trying to stand up (using arms lifting me from the side and all, needed EVERYTHING just to get on my feet from off a bed) I would look like a dog trying to scratch an itch it can't reach with its back legs. Like a jackhammer practically. So while I could get on my feet within 10-15 seconds I would have shaken myself worse and worse until I can't stand up and yes, even fell into a pile of electronics accidentally.

Do others get this effect? Some.... 30-50ish hours after the first dose? Or maybe its just 12 hours or so after the last and the effect surfaces from the methylone's warping of my brain chemistry? If you or a friend have experienced this, how much methylone did you/they go through to get it? From my understanding it is primarily methylone related and not other empathogens.

Last time I went way overboard I could not walk for two days, and then the following 36 hours I was ... well, walking quite strangely. It happened to coincide with me getting food poisoning so I had a fair excuse to sit in bed for two days straight, at least. Heh.

Thanks. I don't think I get the effect unless I consume over 500 mg by myself. This hopefully will leave me not noticing ANY detriment in my step. If I go through a gram in a night by myself I would probably not be able to walk well enough to hide it from folks. But I'm still new to this effect so those amounts might be a little off.

AND THEN MORE OR LESS THE MAIN REASON I POSTED!

Can anyone think of something that might help counter these effects? Something to take during or after? Can anyone comment on what is actually happening in my mind and body when this happens? Neurotransmitters and such? I have a fair grasp so I should understand and perhaps be able to add. Thanks guys.

edit: I never mentioned vasoconstriction. Could this be related to vasoconstriction effects? If so there should be ways to counter the effect. Maybe even a cup of coffee, which I believe contains theobromine which is a vasodilator. Thanks again. I'm currently on a wee bit and will post how it affects my walking with an edit or a post in 24-36 hours-ish.

Last edited:
It is nearly 4 hours since my first dose. I have taken 640 total mg. I have stopped for the night. Upon standing after long periods of sitting I can feel the beginnings of the "confusion" in my joints of where the center of balance is. 'Tis like they are unsure of themselves. I damn well better not end up being unable to walk normally with this large but not out of control sized consumption. I have plenty enough to do tomorrow without that holding me back.

If anyone else has experienced this, please comment. If anyone has or can suggest a potential remedy or at least something that would help it, please please please!

quick edit: It most certainly is methylone, by the way, and of an exceptionally high purity. There is some translucent/transparent/clear crystals as big and some bigger than a bb. So it is not a misidentify problem.

I have taken methylone several hundred times and never experienced anything like you describe. I have gone above a gram a few times and have seen friends go through several without anything like that happening.
When you are on a methylone bender do you then go several days without eating and sleeping?

I have taken methylone several hundred times and never experienced anything like you describe. I have gone above a gram a few times and have seen friends go through several without anything like that happening.
When you are on a methylone bender do you then go several days without eating and sleeping?

Thanks for the response. In my early days I too could go through a couple grams and not have difficulty with mobility. However, that is no longer the case. One of the "benders", that left me unable to stand for 2 days (could barely even crawl, and getting back UP on to the bed or couch! Whew!) and another day of recovering stumble walk, I most certainly went around 2 or so days without sleep. I have had insomnia and other sleep troubles plaguing me my whole life so I really don't have trouble staying up multiple days without drugs. It comes naturally. And I don't have much of any trouble keeping myself fed even during those extended binges.

If I were to go add up the binges that left me surprisingly disabled I would bet I took a couple grams or so, perhaps more. I'll be genuinely interested to see how much this night really affects my coordination in an other 6-10 hours or so but at the moment all I get is noticeable but not affecting gait. Enough of a little shudder in my foot as I hold it in the air ready to step to tell me balance isn't exactly top notch.

I've definitely read elsewhere of at least one other person who has had similar issues with methylone. I don't know where the post is, unfortunately. I don't know why but I have this sneaking suspicion that the problem could be easily, safely, and cheaply solved with the proper (likely readily available) chemical/medication. Something to block the effects in my legs, or something to take while I'm taking the methylone that prevents whatever is building up in my legs (or whatever is happening if that is not it) from doing so in the first place.

Please keep the posts coming even if you can only tell me a little bit or give me a second hand story of someone else who had similar issues after methylone. And all the more keep them coming if you want to explain what normal AND excessive methylone use do the neurotransmitters in your brain and body. Depletion of some? Does it mess with other neurotransmitters? Could I potentially reverse some of the effects I experience by somehow causing a small flood of the depleted neurotransmitter?

Thanks so much. If I get enough responses and it seems to be a valid concern I'll write up a little.... write-up explaining everything learned throughout this entire post and its responders. Organized nicely of course. And then probably post it somewhere similar to essentially create a long lasting more organized version of this thread. But hey I'm way ahead of myself.

I did a gram of methylone in one night, but I didn't experience anything like what you are having. What you are having, though, is potentially very serious, and you should never touch methylone again lest the ill effects become permanent, which would be a living hell of course. I have a sneaking suspicion that M1 is much more damaging than MDMA ever was (possibly due to the much higher doses that people end up taking per session), although around this board, 'Ecstasy' or 'MDMA' gets blamed for ruining people's lives. However, it NEVER did that in the late 1990s. I have come to the conclusion that these people are not really getting MDMA most of the time anyway at all. 'Molly' is mostly bullshit nowadays. Switch to mephedrone? It's much better than methylone anyway, and the only main risk factor for 4-MMC is vasoconstriction, which never happened to me either, even though I once went through 3 grams of mephedrone in one night. Basically, what I'm saying is that bk-MDMA is an inferior and possibly more damaging drug than MDMA ever was. M1 is also more of a stimulant that an empathogen and has been shown to be self administered more often than MDMA, too. Plus, it only lasts around and hour! Sucksome! Avoid.