• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids taking tramadol if i have taken methadone can cause withdrawal?

Nicocastillo7

Bluelighter
Hello everyone, I have that question and i can not find information that does not contradict other
I am reducing my methadone i have only been on this for a month and in 2 weeks more probably I am not taking it anymore
Today I only took 10mg of methadone, if I take 100 or 200mg of tramadol will I WD instantly?
any quick help is appreciated

Last edited:
Nah, unless you abuse it for a week, then you are in for double wd; other wise Methadone is literally almost 100x more potent that tramadol, so take them halfway correctly and you won't feel wd.

Other wise if you abuse them you will have mil wd and Sform opioids and moderate serotonin withdrawal

So tread lightly...

And remember, it can take a couple of days to get an answer or reply to your post/thread. Sorry for the delay

Yes you can mix Methadone and tramadol, some say it's a good combo - 😐???

Okay hope your read this and stick to a maximum of 200mh tramadol and keep your Methadone dose to 10-15mg until your ready for my taper

Good Luck

And remember, it can take a couple of days to get an answer or reply to your post/thread. Sorry for the delay

Yes you can mix Methadone and tramadol, some say it's a good combo - 😐???

Okay hope your read this and stick to a maximum of 200mh tramadol and keep your Methadone dose to 10-15mg until your ready for my taper

Good Luck
I was so insecure with the combination that I didn't take tramadol, maybe I took a 100mg dose (my tolerance to tramadol dropped a lot, I was taking massive doses of this before taking methadone, I'm talking about 750mg a day)

Nah, unless you abuse it for a week, then you are in for double wd; other wise Methadone is literally almost 100x more potent that tramadol, so take them halfway correctly and you won't feel wd.

Other wise if you abuse them you will have mil wd and Sform opioids and moderate serotonin withdrawal

So tread lightly...
I read something about the risk of sorotoninergic syndrome in this combo
i thought tramadol wouldn't even work while taking methadone for this

Last edited:
No some people are prescribed Methadone and tramadol. It works just fine . Methadone isn't a serotonegic drug

I feel something, a little heat and some comfort, but not much, I would say it could be placebo or not, I smoked some joints recently, I'm fine, I should have gone to buy some more tramadol and try 200 or 200mg