Depression Taking some Ketamin every week can be good to treat depression ?

Thrax

Bluelighter
Sometime I took moderate or large Dose of Ketamin and I feel with more strength the day after for days to weeks.

Did you think it is the solution to be more alive everyday ?

Well that is approximately how ketamine is used to treat depression. The antidepressive effect of ketamine lasts about a week so its given in clinic weekly usually via IV infusion

I can attest that the antidepressant effect from Ketamine and other dissociatives can be long lasting, although I never have gone through it the proper way, under medical supervision. I first experienced this with MXE. Which helped me quit drinking for a period.

I want to try this but being an addict i highly doubt my doctor would prescribe it. I have an appointment in a couple weeks so i'm going to ask. I've heard it works really well. I take mirtazipine but that don't seem to work other then helping me get to sleep.

I want to try this but being an addict i highly doubt my doctor would prescribe it. I have an appointment in a couple weeks so i'm going to ask. I've heard it works really well. I take mirtazipine but that don't seem to work other then helping me get to sleep.
Is it available in Canada?

I can attest that the antidepressant effect from Ketamine and other dissociatives can be long lasting, although I never have gone through it the proper way, under medical supervision. I first experienced this with MXE. Which helped me quit drinking for a period.

Same here mate. Ketamine helped me quit alcohol and most other negative drug use. Even stopped eating sweets. Been researching alot into the Devine Love.

Thing is, the treatment not the same without CT/CBT to back it up.
Chances are you are going to develop an unhealthy relation to Ketamine if you are on your own.

edit: also the substance comes with a plethora of concerning effects to your health.

Self medicating on Ketamine is a very slippery slope. I almost recommend against it unless you have very good self control and not an overly addictive personality. In the long run, if you use it too regularly, it's likely to cause you more trouble than good. I've got 2 OVI's (one convicted one beat), totaled a couple of cars, ruined countless relationships, done permanent damage to my bladder, ruined my self image for a while in my local music scene. Spent every dollar I had saved. Almost lost my house. Was basically known as one of the K-tards. Be careful and know what you're getting yourself into if you're going to continue.

Please don't look for drugs to treat anything. It's a bandage, not treatment.

Try sports, try a proper diet, try finding a purpose, there is no magic pill to swallow
you have to get your ass up, that's when you get happier.

and I know nothing is harder when you are depressed, but you just have to do it.
you have to force yourself to do it. if you want to take drugs, use them as a way to get yourself to do shit.
it's important to keep a healthy body in order to keep a healthy mind

Ne cherchez pas de médicaments pour traiter quoi que ce soit. C'est un bandage, pas un traitement.

Essayez le sport, essayez une bonne alimentation, essayez de trouver un but, il n'y a pas de pilule magique à avaler
tu dois te relever le cul, c'est là que tu deviens plus heureux.

et je sais que rien n'est plus difficile quand vous êtes déprimé, mais vous devez juste le faire.
vous devez vous forcer à le faire, si vous voulez prendre des drogues, utilisez-les comme un moyen de vous faire chier.
il est important de garder un corps sain afin de garder un esprit sain

I know but I tried everything to get better, did nothing in the end except using my energy.
And I'm tired.

I know but I tried everything to get better, did nothing in the end except using my energy.
And I'm tired.
Vraiment, c'est cruellement difficile, je ne peux rien te dire d'autre
cela demande du temps et de la diligence

I have done powder ketamine and injectable. Vials straight from a hospital.

Never helped with depression. In fact I never enjoyed the high it gives either.

Just my experience though. Lots of people swear by it.

It's used clinically I think if one has failed trials on two or more other antidepressants and has major depressive disorder. The studies seem to be pretty conclusive that it works. It can be hard to get ketamine treatment because it oftentimes requires a commute and more so the cost can be exorbitant. It can be addictive, but I don't think a moderate dose of once per week is going to cause that, and it wouldn't destroy your bladder at that frequency either. There are of course special hazards to self-medicating with ketamine bought on the black market.