View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Taking shrooms at coachella fest?

mr noah

Greenlighter
I've done mushrooms twice in the past months by myself. Both times were beautiful and nice. I plan on going to Coachella this weekend and was wondering if tripping on shrooms would be a good idea? I love music and tripping outdoors and the short duration comes in handy in case it's a little overwhelming. I was thinking of taking 2.2 grams. Suggestions?

Honestly, I'm not sure these kinds of questions are even answerable by anyone but yourself, as you're the only person who can say whether or not you'll be able to handle tripping in such an environment as Coachella.

Personally I've got no real issues walking through the city at night, past busy nightclubs full of interesting characters, crowds/fights outside on the street, police, etc etc, all on ~5g P.cubensis.

It's really all a matter of mindset and experience.

so long as its not a big dose (2.2 grams isn't a big dose i dont think) then i think it could be fun, so long as you are okay with being in loud places in general.

Not sure what the lineup is but tripping at festivals is always fun. Tripping at music events is a staple in my life. Highly recommend but it might be a different experience than what you are used to.

Shrooms sketch me out at festivals due to the potential for nasty headspace. It is very easy to get lost or lose your friends at coachella and freaking out by yourself around 90000 people is not fun.

It depends on you and how you handle drugs. I have taken shrooms at festivals, including Coachella, with mixed results.

I would reccomend al-lad over shrooms.