View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Taking Shrooms Again

voodoochile33

Greenlighter
So my best friend wants to go camping and do shrooms in the late spring. Part of me wants to trip really bad, but the another part is kinda scared. I have tripped a decent amount of times already, but about over a year ago I had a super scary experience while candyfilipping. I thought I was going to die literally and I have been terrified to trip ever since. Every trip I had besides that was awesome I even did shrooms like 3 years ago and had an awesome time. I have a ton of anxiety thinking about it, but part of me really wants to do it. I am wondering if I should just say fuck it take them and probably have a good time. Since that candyflip I have made a number of positive lifestyle changes although i'm still depressed from time to time. This has really been bugging me as I used to love tripping.

If you can overcome the initial aniety you should be good. Just know thst your last trip and how you felt you almost died will probably come back in some form. Sometimes i get weird ideas like that too. I start thinking maybe the shroom might be bad or were not grown properly or the acid blotter somehow got more acid than the other blotters on the sheet. Its just your mind fucking with you because an unknown substance has entered your system. You just have to beat those bad thoughts away, but if youre thinking about them more than likely they will surface during your trip, and try and take over. A trick I use when tripping is as long as im breathing. Everything is all good. If things get too intense try looking beyond the hallucination and youll find the clarity you need. Also know that for the next 24 hours your reality will be distorted. Just keep reminding yourself you took the medicine. And that its all part of the show. I would love to trip in the forest. Those are just some techniques I use to keep calm when in the zone.