View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Taking psychedelics once a month?

MarcusJD9999

Bluelighter
What do you think about taking psychedelics once a month? I usually in the past took them around once a year, at the beach. But I have LSA now. I could see eating HBWR seeds once every month or two being unhealthy but I scrape off the outer the shell as best I can. How often do you trip and what about once a month or two? Thanks

I don't see this being unhealthy physically. But I recommend you look into a cold water extraction method.
This seems to be a good amount of time between doses as far as the mind is concerned too. But I wouldn't want to get on a once-a-month trip schedule. It can still be habit forming. That being said, I don't find LSA or whatever seeds you source it from to be all that bad for you if used responsibly. Especially since it is a natural psychedelic.

2 years ago I did LSA once or twice every week for like a year or so (friends were into MDMA I was into LSA), I was experimenting every way I could of taking it;sublingual,oral,CWE etc. I found that CWE was the best way of reducing nausea and body load, as for the fact that it was a weekly use, I did not see ANY side effects both of tolerance or physical discomfort I stopped because of the cost and the fact that I found a website where I could buy tons of Tryptamine RC.

What do you think about taking psychedelics once a month? I usually in the past took them around once a year, at the beach. But I have LSA now. I could see eating HBWR seeds once every month or two being unhealthy but I scrape off the outer the shell as best I can. How often do you trip and what about once a month or two? Thanks

Its a great topic as this is a harm reduction forum and we all want to get the great benefits of psychedelics with only helping the mind.

I used to use empathogens a lot, for example on pathogens the minimum wait time is three months. Recently this year ive tried a psychedelic. The least amount I would go between trips is six weeks, and I kind of think this is too much; although i could be wrong, six weeks is the absoluete minium time id take in between and because im new to them this is the only reason. still probally best to wait maybe every three months like empathogeons ?

i know there is much debate on this and feelings on it will vary

This thread was made not that long ago. Your questions are answered here.

yeah weve talked about it before on some threads. its a good topic to be reviewed since there seems to be more science involved in break times on psychedelics

I don't see this being unhealthy physically. But I recommend you look into a cold water extraction method.
This seems to be a good amount of time between doses as far as the mind is concerned too. But I wouldn't want to get on a once-a-month trip schedule. It can still be habit forming. That being said, I don't find LSA or whatever seeds you source it from to be all that bad for you if used responsibly. Especially since it is a natural psychedelic.

It would feel safer to get a more accurate answer on ideal wait time

Sometimes I trip once a week, sometimes once a month.

Is it dangerous? Probably less so than riding in a car to pirchase drugs

Its only life, fuck it