View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Taking Psychedelics once a month?

greenlight2848

Ex-Bluelighter
Would you say it is healthy to take psychedelics such as LSD, mushrooms, or LSA once a month? I'm no addict but drugs are tools and can be a great experience if used responsibly in my opinion.

Anyway my main question would be, would it be relatively healthy to take psychedelics once a month?

I think you're asking the wrong question. Rather, the right question would be, is there any rate at which taking psychedelics becomes unhealthy? I personally do not consider taking psychedelics once a week "unhealthy" from experience. Never experienced any ill effects. LSA can cause painful vasoconstriction and you may be at a slightly increased risk for heart problems, but i doubt it's anything to worry about unless you have problems to begin with. The worst side effect of psychedelics is tolerance, aside from maybe nausea.

That makes sense and also answers my question, appreciate it. The only psych I can get right now is LSA. I usually do get the body load and though it can be uncomfortable on the comedown, it isn't painful vacoconstriction or anything. My main concern would be LSA because if the massive body load it gives me, plus the other chemicals in the seeds? I usually scrape off the outer shell as best I can. I never throw up but this one I could see being unhealthy to take once a week but that could be not true.

I would say that once a month is perfect. You sound like you have a lot of respect for what psychedelics can do for you, and with that, you should have no health problems and many great experiences. I would advise switching from LSA to psilocybin mushrooms though, as i think you will get more out of a mushroom experience than you would an LSA experience, but thats just my opinion.

It depends on the person and on the drug. The good news is that if you take the drugs you mentioned once per month, you will most likely get bored of them before they cause you any adverse effects. Assuming, of course, that you dose responsibly.

Why not buy 1p-lsd if you can't get anything else

It depends on the person and on the drug. The good news is that if you take the drugs you mentioned once per month, you will most likely get bored of them before they cause you any adverse effects. Assuming, of course, that you dose responsibly.

i could never get bored of psychedelics. Exhausted, however...

I could never get bored of psychedelics.

This is how I felt during my honeymoon, and I assure you it was quite a disappointment when tripping lost its novelty. At least for some people, it can happen. These days, I keep my trips a few months apart so that each one feels special, and I encourage others to do the same.

I can't find mushrooms around here, not LSD. LSA is all I can get a hold of right now. I could never see it getting boring. But tripping once or twice a year does make it feel more special and rewarding in a way.

This is how I felt during my honeymoon, and I assure you it was quite a disappointment when tripping lost its novelty. At least for some people, it can happen. These days, I keep my trips a few months apart so that each one feels special, and I encourage others to do the same.

I don't know, if you were an art enthusiast you likely would never get bored of going to galleries. A good strong trip is more beautiful than any art gallery, and there are practically infinite directions it can go in.

I can't find mushrooms around here, not LSD. LSA is all I can get a hold of right now. I could never see it getting boring. But tripping once or twice a year does make it feel more special and rewarding in a way.

1p-lsd?????

Edit Google it

But tripping once or twice a year does make it feel more special and rewarding in a way.

It depends on your mood tho greenlight - sometimes if it's summer and you've got the time it's nice to trip every week and every one of those trips can be as precious as any trip you've ever had.

It depends on your mood tho greenlight - sometimes if it's summer and you've got the time it's nice to trip every week and every one of those trips can be as precious as any trip you've ever had.

Awesome. Well I agree with you on that one. The beach is such an amazing place to trip in the summer.

I can't see takins LSA once a week being worthwhile...,well maybe. Not every week though, it's the body load that makes me say this.

Why is nobody acknowledging my post lol 1p-lsd is completely legal and is 99% the same as lsd-25

I looked 1p-LSD up and would consider it but would still be sketched out about buying it. Some resources claim it is legal and safe to buy not for human consumption, some say it may be illegal or analogue. I really don't know if I feel safe buying it.

Actually it might be classes as an analogue in America not sure on that one it's not in the UK though. It's not sold for human consumption because if it was it would have to be fda regulated

I took mushrooms 1-2 times per month for about 10 months, and I believe it has contributed to my social anxiety. I would not recommend doing mushrooms more than once every two months.

Mescaline, on the other hand, I have been taking 1-2 times per month for the past 3 months and man has it worked wonders in a therapeutic sense. With mushrooms it was always a roll of the dice with how it would turn out, but cactus seems to be a guaranteed day at the trippy spa if you will