• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Taking psychdelics such as lsd abd 2cb with an opiate what

Has anyone had any experience with mixing psychdelics with opiates?
Yes quite a lot and know loads of people who have too irl and read alot on here.
IIRC it's pretty safe, physically. With the 2 you mentioned anyway. Some of the more phetty/tropical/rare psychs maybe a different story.
I think opiates dull the visuals a little, can add some great body euphoria though.

I think the key is to take enough opiates so you're not withdrawing, but not too much so it doesn't dull the experience. You can always take more opiates on the comedown. If you're not opiate dependent then I think it's best to save them for the comedown

If you have a problematic opiate addiction psychedelics could kinda force you to face that problem and make you think about your current lifestyle, it could be a difficult trip.
Though sometimes a difficult trip (which I consider different from bad trips) ends up being a very therapeutic experience.

PS: tramadol (which is an opioid) is a different story, it shouldn't be mixed with strong serotonergic drugs such as psychedelics and empathogens.

Last edited:
I think the key is to take enough opiates so you're not withdrawing, but not too much so it doesn't dull the experience. You can always take more opiates on the comedown. If you're not opiate dependent then I think it's best to save them for the comedown

If you have a problematic opiate addiction psychedelics could kinda force you to face that problem and make you think about your current lifestyle, it could be a difficult trip.
Though sometimes a difficult trip (which I consider different from bad trips) ends up being a very therapeutic experience.

PS: tramadol (which is an opioid) is a different story, it shouldn't be mixed with strong serotonergic drugs such as psychedelics and empathogens.
Yea I'm weird tho psychedelics I obssese about drug highs and I just love partying making music and having sex I'm not ashamed of my drug use and will party 🎉 untill I reincarnate, 😂🤣🙃🔥😜🌞👍

Yea I'm weird tho psychedelics I obssese about drug highs and I just love partying making music and having sex I'm not ashamed of my drug use and will party 🎉 untill I reincarnate, 😂🤣🙃🔥😜🌞👍
Tramadol is dodgy as fuck init rather do smack than that shit haha

Yes quite a lot and know loads of people who have too irl and read alot on here.
IIRC it's pretty safe, physically. With the 2 you mentioned anyway. Some of the more phetty/tropical/rare psychs maybe a different story.
I think opiates dull the visuals a little, can add some great body euphoria though.
[/QUOTE ireckon the lsd would be more intense than opiate high I mcoimng down off 2 2cb and 4 hits of lsd and reckon a bit of h could be sweet on the comedown