• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Taking peruvian torch and san pedro together, 100g

Azeret

Greenlighter
I ordered 3 ounces of peruvian torch powder from a vendor that I have seen nothing but positive feedback on. I wanted enough to try a low dose to test the potency, and then enough for a stronger trip
The day I got it in the mail, I consumed about 27 grams in gel caps. I've heard the more bitter it tastes, the more active it is. It was extremely bitter, and like i said, everyone who ordered from them seemed really happy with the product. But I got nothing from 27 grams. I didn't even feel any nausea. I know thats a relatively low dose, but not low enough to justify no effects. The only thing that happened was I couldnt sleep that night.

So I have about 55 grams left of peruvian, and after I contacted the company they offered to send me a sample of san pedro for free to see if it would work better for me. I got 45 grams from them.
Im thinking about doing all 100 grams at once. since 27 did nothing, i'd expect that the 55 of peruvian would be a mild trip, and I want a somewhat heavy trip. I should mention that I'm a pretty big guy, about 240 pounds. So i'd assume thats why I didnt feel anything off 27g.

Does anyone have any experience doing the 2 different types of cactus at the same time?
And what dose would you recommend, keeping in mind 27g had no effects?