• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Taking percs and promethazine questions!

King Tussin III

Greenlighter
Hello my friends. Today my cat is taking 20mg of percocets and 25mg of generic promethazine. He has no tolerance to either and he is a 6ft male that weighs 190 pounds. The most he has done in the past was 40mg of oxycodone but that was months ago (hence the lack of tolerance) and he was fine. Would this be a safe combination for him? Thank you

you dont need to use things like "my cat", it doesnt help your case, nor does it help us read what you have to say. And yeah the combo is fine, have a good time.

you'll be fine. skip the promethazine for a better high. antihistamines can smooth out the -morphines and -morphones, which give a more intense version of the typical opiate side effects. taking them with oxycodone is unnecessary sedation. unless you want that sedation. either way, enjoy.

no drug talk in Second Opinion. SO to BDD.

The biggest risk your taking on is developing a opiate addiction. Please be mindful the more you play with fire the more likely your going to get burned and even a small fire can snowball into a huge one.

That dosage of Oxycodone would be inappropriate for a cat, although I've seen that your cat is actually 6ft tall, so nix what I just said.

In all seriousness though, we don't use the nom de guerre system of trying to conceal your indentity. It's not a big deal at all, we just don't like to use it, as it can cause a great deal of confusion with people. It's just much easier to say I. In this day and age, if the government wanted a piece of you, they'd be watching you 24/7 through your webcam. They'd know your full name, your friends' names, what kind of girls your like and everything in between. It's just not a practice that does anybody any good. Even as draconian as our government is toward our kind, they're not interested in prosecuting us.

Sedating antihistamines shouldn't contribute significantly to respiratory depression, which would be the most dangerous possiblity in most cases of Opioid overdose. It will increase your subjective level of sedation, but it won't contribute to causing you to overdose. I enjoy taking antihistamines with my Opioids for the enhanced sedation. More power to you.