• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Taking my dead dogs pain killers... Advise?

xxsicknessxx

Bluelighter
I don't know what your thinking, but two years ago my sister's Chihuahua died and he left a bottle marked hydrocodone 5mg/ml quality 50 does. So it's the entire bottle 5mg of pain killer only? If so I'll save it for my sister's still living dog... I did just try 5ml but .. I don't feel guilty I just don't want waste my time thoughts? We were giving it to him when he died he was old but he doesn't need it anymore. Any chance it's more then 5mg? Question?

5mg/ml means each single milliliter contains 5mg. You should have consumed 25mg with the 5ml dose.

-GC

Oh ok that's a lot for a Chihuahua... I figured no way they give that much to a tiny dog... But hmm so I should be careful. Hey I just had hernia sugary I need it more. The dog is in heaven now. He doesn't mind.

Veterinary oral hydrocodone suspensions don't come in 5mg/ml concentrations, they come in a 5mg/5ml concentration. Same with those used for humans (they are generally the same thing).

So you took 5mg! That's probably why you didn't feel it.

5ml is slot for a chihuahua, wouldn’t be suprised if it per ml, either way use it up your dog would want you to enjoy it as much as he did

Veterinary oral hydrocodone suspensions don't come in 5mg/ml concentrations, they come in a 5mg/5ml concentration. Same with those used for humans (they are generally the same thing).

So you took 5mg! That's probably why you didn't feel it.
It's 1mg per 1ml? 1:1 so if there's 25ml left that's 25mg hydrocodone? I did feel it. But yes I took more like 3-5. I already take hydrocodone so it's just extra before I go to bed. I'm still feeling my hernia mesh that installed inside be with screws like the fat guy the joker blew up. My insides hurt... But I'm fine. Thanks for the help