• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Taking MDMA with girlfriend, thoughts?

mistercap

Greenlighter
A group of about 6 of us are going to a friends apartment tomorrow to pre drink and then go to the club. I'm not a huge fan of getting super drunk anymore and I have the chance to do some mdma so I want to ask my gf to roll with me. Would this work out well? Lets say our relationship is steady right now...but prior to this, a few months in a bunch of trust issues came up with her. But things have been good ever since I told her if this **** happens again I'm out. I feel like she has a bit more insecurity than me after the relationship so I think us being able to open up to each other will bring us closer. What are your thoughts?

I think a one and one session would be very effective with MDMA. As far as progress in your relationship, it would be better done in a smaller group session and not in a club and you should not drink with MDMA, pointless IMO dampens effects and dehydrates you further. Anyway if you want to open up with her and if you want her to do the same to you, do it in a zen environment, maybe have some candles lit, no distractions and just focus on you guys for the night. Play some chill music and just talk. I think this is how you would get the most accomplished. Peace and love, and always be safe. :)

^ I agree. If you want a really deep, intimate, and intense talk with your girlfriend, then a one on one ssn at home would be better. But if you just want to hang out with friends and still kind of talk a bit about your relationship with your gf then do it. Either way I think it would benefit your relationship, just don't drink. Like I would suggest against pregaming, it really changes the roll, imo. Just becomes more cloudy vs I feel pure MDMA is very clear.

^ I agree. If you want a really deep, intimate, and intense talk with your girlfriend, then a one on one ssn at home would be better. But if you just want to hang out with friends and still kind of talk a bit about your relationship with your gf then do it. Either way I think it would benefit your relationship, just don't drink. Like I would suggest against pregaming, it really changes the roll, imo. Just becomes more cloudy vs I feel pure MDMA is very clear.
by pre-gaming you mean taking supplements?

Pre-gaming probably meant as drinking alcohol before consuming the MDMA. However, preloading on supplements would not be a bad idea. But yeah, drinking on MDMA is a waste of an experience.

It will be fine and fun, just don't expect it to solve your relationship problems.

Pre-gaming probably meant as drinking alcohol before consuming the MDMA. However, preloading on supplements would not be a bad idea. But yeah, drinking on MDMA is a waste of an experience.
This. ^ Pregaming with alcohol.

If I were you I wouldn't do mdma because then a few months later your are going get back here asking for help, on how to deal with the horrific symptoms.honestly there are tons ways to have a good time with a girl like going out to a movie theater ,going to a park , or just ask questions about her life, be nice, kind with her but you know is up to you, anyway mdma is the worst, from my experience, and I would never recommend this drug to anybody that would be my advice stay safe and take care.

I don't agree with the above - I think mdma, IF treated with respect, has quite profound positive, lasting effects which greatly outweigh the negatives. Talking things out with my girlfriend was so helpful, but actually I think simply sharing experiences like dancing to great music strengthens the bond just as much. But don't drink alcohol - it will dampen the experience.