View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Taking mdma while coming down off acid

Mr Fr Ted

Greenlighter
I'm planning on taking acid early afternoon and trip all day. That evening my friends are planning on going out and taking mdma. They plan on dropping about 10 hours after I drop the acid so I will be in a full come down by then. I've only taken acid once and don't know how I will react to taking md after it. Any advice would be appreciated. I've taken md many times

Surely you have heard of the classic candy flip combo? MDMA synergizes beautifully with LSD, however, I have never tried taking it on the comedown. When I candy flip I like to take my MDMA right at the peak of LSD or very shortly after, otherwise the MDMA tends to override the LSD experience. If you are still feeling good and not to drained mentally after tripping for ten hours then I don't see how it could be a bad idea per se. This is one you might just have to play by ear and see how you're feeling. If I was feeling it I would totally go for it :)

Yes I have heard of candyflipping. I would love to at some stage. The thing is I'm hoping by taking the md after the acid I can prolong the night and keep going for the full night

Like Cozzie said you need to see how you feel at the end of the acid trip, if you feel mentally and physically drained it might diminish your roll

Maybe take the acid 2-3 hours later so when you take the MDMA, they'll synergize at the end of the trip? That's my suggestion.

But like it's been said in this thread already, you'll know how you feel after your acid trip. I'm sure if you take the MDMA, you'll have an amazing time regardless.

Be safe! :)