• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Taking MDMA in an alcohol-consuming environment

hoffsteader

Bluelighter
Just wondering if anybody finds it worthwhile to take MDMA at a pub or bar while your friends are just consuming alcohol? The opportunity is arising in the near future and I was thinking of doing this. Just wondering if the environment is worthy.

Just wondering if anybody finds it worthwhile to take MDMA at a pub or bar while your friends are just consuming alcohol? The opportunity is arising in the near future and I was thinking of doing this. Just wondering if the environment is worthy.
If you had to hide in any way it wouldn't be ideal. Also if you're the only one rolling that could be a bit less than ideal. I've rolled alone with mates that were drinking but at home, everyone knew I was on it and most of them rolled as well, just not that night. It was awesome. But it depends on circumstances. I wouldn't do it with a group that you don't trust fully or that tends to get belligerently drunk or something If it's with a group of close and like-minded friends it can be fun

Anywhere that you cannot be yourself or feel you have to "hold it in" on MDMA is going to be uncomfortable, I find drunk people to be pretty crass when I'm sober, if I'm rolling even more so. I know not everyone has the same opportunity, but I strictly only roll at large music festivals, preferably camping out in nature. Some people like rolling in clubs, I have a couple times but the environment feels too "exposed" and drunk people galore, feels a bit tacky.

I guess it depends on the bar, and some bars are more like clubs, but I could totally see a "pub" throwing someone out for being high as shit on MDMA lol, its quite obvious.

i hate drunk people when i'm on drugs like MDMA.
i think acid in an alcoholic environment is far worse, but still - i'd rather take MDMA in a comfortable environment, and being around drunks isn't necessarily comfortable, depending on who they are.

Thanks for the replies. I decided against taking it at the bar and consumed it in a different environment (not a great one but the best I could pull off)