• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Taking mdma at a club???

Generalsnake

Greenlighter
I'm going clubbing over the weekend with some people I don't really know that well, so I was wondering what would make me have a fun time but also more socialable. I will be drinking and am debating between taking either mdma or coke also. Some of them will be on mdma also. So which will make me more relaxed and more opened with them?? Thanks.

well if you snort coke and drink you're in for a good time and that's my personal choice for nights out, but you won't have the empathogen effects MDMA induces.

also if you're gonna take MDMA i wouldn't drink on top of it.

idk, i'd save the MDMA for special nights because it's such a magic and non-abuseable drug, unlike coke which where i live is cheap and everywhere.

Coke will last you about 30-45 min before you are obsessed with taking more.

MDMA must be tested but will last you 5-6 hours if it's good.

The only way I could have a good night out is if I have very pure coke. There's no way I would dare even doing a line of shitty coke...hell starts once you do.

well if you snort coke and drink you're in for a good time and that's my personal choice for nights out, but you won't have the empathogen effects MDMA induces.

also if you're gonna take MDMA i wouldn't drink on top of it.

idk, i'd save the MDMA for special nights because it's such a magic and non-abuseable drug, unlike coke which where i live is cheap and everywhere.
Where do you live o_O?