View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Taking Lucy more than once on same day

chrishenryb

Greenlighter
SWIM has six hits of Lucy to use this Saturday. He has done four at once a few times in the past. What he would like to know is if he takes 4 at once and take the other 2, say 3-4 hours later, will he get the same effects of the 4 hits but for longer? That is all that he wants to accomplish. Thanks

Hi and welcome :)

Please don't use phrases like SWIM or make other attempts to 'post-but-not-post' like making your text hard to read. It doesn't really achieve anything safety wise. And it's not really necessary either, as long as you don't incriminate yourself with serious stuff its no big deal to talk about our use. ;) And it's against forum rules, unlike those of some other fora that might have given you the idea.

In my experience adding more acid later does something but it's different from taking more at once. Taking a high dose in one go is more dramatic, chaotic, it can be crazy and confusing but also impressive. If instead to start only moderately high, but still fairly strong and then dose more in later hours for me gives me less in the way of distorted wild hallucinations, but more a feeling that the second phase of the trip gets stronger - feeling lucid / crystal clear, sort of afterglowy, deepness. If it's altogether a lot of acid I can get an immersive trip that doesn't feel as overwhelming relatively - but still, for example revisiting memories when lying in the dark or everything looking Matrix-like as if made from code.

Just keep in mind that on the one hand you need relatively larger amounts to get the same rise in intensity or even to keep it in full gear because you quickly develop tolerance you have to combat, but on the other hand like I describe it can be strong nonetheless and it's not as predictable to judge the dosage so you have to learn what redosing is like. If you jump in the deep end it might turn out to be too much, since reactions vary between individuals and depend on how your tolerance develops.
Although in my experience it tends to be easier to adjust to the intense trip compared to a heavy attack dose.

It's wasteful but I like it personally. Also has been known to make me feel saturated, also quite literally so: as if drenched in the stuff - every pore filled with LSD. But it helps to be a frequent and experienced tripper, just like heavy weed smoking has to be gotten used to mentally and physically.

Redosing with 2 after 4 is relatively not that much because of tolerance, but for extending the trip it's not inappropriate - but certainly all the more wasteful. Not a total waste though I mean, though plenty of people feel that way. Perhaps those people judge an LSD trip based on that crazy chaotic in-your-face quality that is defined by the starting dose. LSD is known to work in at least 2 stages anyway. Redosing does not really bring the first phase back, although with AL-LAD, a few months ago I could notice a milder second 'peak' when I redosed.

I agree with everything Solipsis said but wanted to add one thing. If you smoke enough weed, especially if it's quality and/or sativa dominant, it'll bring back the visuals big time. It's not exactly like acid, but it's like a little separate weed trip. It's not very mentally involved though, at least not for me, but it's cool and you don't waste acid that way.

I have been at 3-day gatherings, concerts, Hog farm parties with wavy gravy etc... our crowd would take LSD every few hour just to keep that glow.. take a Xanax to go to sleep and do it agin the next morning... after a goood meal