PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Taking LSD from Europe to the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lars90

Bluelighter
Well me and a friend started arguing about the logistics of being caught while smuggling LSD over the border.

HE said the smartest way of doing so were to swallow while having it put in 2 or 3 well sealed baggies. I thought about this for quit some time and came to the conclusion that this would not be an very good idea since they have whole body scans which sometimes have to be crossed when going from Europe to the US.

So my idea would be to just stick the LSD (no matter which form) into a pencil case and sealing it well before. I don't believe dogs can smell LSD so I guess it really doesn't matter.

This makes LSD probably one of the easiest drugs to smuggle across the border.

What is your opinion of this.
Id like so say also that we weren't thinking about doing this literally :p but were rather discussing about it while smoking a bowl. %)

i don't know if we're aloud to talk about smuggling; this thread will probably get closed. hope you guys find out your answers together.

This type of discussion is not allowed, for real or otherwise. When it comes to intercontinental drug smuggling the general idea is that it is a bad thing to engage in.

Though I understand that you're just looking to discuss this we do have a pretty strict policy on facilitating breaking of drug supply or smuggling laws so I've had to close this. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.