View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Taking lsd for the first time with people on MDMA

Boulter07

Greenlighter
Hi I am thinking about taking my first trip on LSD at the weekend in a wooded area with 10 if my closest friends, they will all be taking mdma and I really want to try lsd, is this a good idea is this setting? The tab in 180ug. I could always take MDMA instead. Would it be weird if I took it on my own with everyone else being pretty crazy on MDMA??

Great setting but you'll likely be on a bit of a different plane from your friends. I'd say go for it if you'd done LSD before for sure, but since its your first time that makes me less certain. If the dose truly is 180ug (likely isn't) that's pretty damn strong FYI.

People on MDMA often come off as shallow while I'm on LSD. But if its your friends and you're together the whole time you will have a good connection.

Have you been around people on MDMA much? If you've been around it lots it might make more sense than if its your first time for that too.

The MDMA vibe will rub off on your acid trip, which will be nice

Hi I am thinking about taking my first trip on LSD at the weekend in a wooded area with 10 if my closest friends, they will all be taking mdma and I really want to try lsd, is this a good idea is this setting? The tab in 180ug. I could always take MDMA instead. Would it be weird if I took it on my own with everyone else being pretty crazy on MDMA??

If there really your closest friends and you tell them prior then it will be a great experience ! BUT - if any one of them wants to try and fuck with you when the are rolling then it will be a nightmare - somebody, 'forcing' you to watch their light show gets pretty boring and quickly.

Tell them prior that you may be a bit quiet or removed from the conversation and if so, not to worry about you, freak out, or get in your face 'trying' to make you have as much 'fun' as they are.

i think if you really are friends with them it would be a great time.
180ug is a pretty good solid dose, maybe a bit too much if you re psychedelic naive, but still ok if you know your way, and blotter doseages are always a bit iffy anyway. if this is your first ever time on psychedelics, id go a bit lower (100ug will not be overpowering)
as long as everyone is honest about drug use, you could tell them youre on acid and they ll understand (probably) if you act a bit different than them - lsd can get introspective, like bearlove said
otherwise, everyone being happy will sure be a booster to your trip!

180ug is a strong dose to you guys? My very first time with LSD was 150ug and have to say it was very underwhelming.

If someone sells you 60 for 150 and 100 for 180, you wouldn't know, wouldn't you?

Anything over 150 mcg is definitely a strong dose, see Erowid. I know people for whom anything over 100 mcg is too much.

Taking LSD among people on MDMA is perfectly doable, especially if you're close with them. People on MDMA usually create a positive, comforting environment. Bear in mind that at 180 mcg you may get "pretty crazy" yourself, and you'll be tripping long after your friends have come down from their roll.

I would just candy flip
But since it's your first time, I guess you don't want to break that combo yet and experience pure lsd bliss on its own

If not, I'd wait till after your peak and see how you feel about eating some mdma lol it's lovely together

If someone sells you 60 for 150 and 100 for 180, you wouldn't know, wouldn't you?
doses dont need to be precise. it would be awesome if they were, but they are mostly guesswork in real life. but they are a useful guide. if someone (or better yet, more than one) tells you its close to 180ug that usually means it is a strong(ish) blotter. not world shattering, but stronger than the usual.