View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Taking LSD after 12yrs break

okim

Greenlighter
Hey. I've been lurking here for quite some time but this is my first post.
I done my fair share of shrooms and LSD when I was younger. Then had a break till about 3,5yrs ago when I was again introduce to psychodelics. Tried 2c-b, 2c-p, 25i, DMT and MDA. And had another break till about 2 months ago when I acquire 4-aco-dmt, 25i, 2c-e and 5-meo-dalt.
And now I got my hands on some LSD 280ug. My question is if that's not a bit to much?

280ug is approx 2 medium/strong doses
If that's really the dose. I would personally be shocked to encounter tabs that strong. Not to say it doesn't happen, but anything laid at over 100ug is pretty rare. 280ug would probably be among the best acid on the planet right now.

After a break of 12 years I'd probably want to take a smaller dose to check whether or not I enjoyed it.

I'd take the "dosage" you've been given of the tabs with a pinch of salt.

If that's really the dose. I would personally be shocked to encounter tabs that strong. Not to say it doesn't happen, but anything laid at over 100ug is pretty rare. 280ug would probably be among the best acid on the planet right now.

I know but all the stuff I got from this source was as described. Saying that they cost a bit more then normal blotter, and also saw some shiva 300ug so they not so rare. But I know they might be less on them. Damm when I was younger u could only tell the strength of them by prints on blotters :) good old times

after 12 years your perspective and susceptibility may be different
a) the rare commodity can be conserved (try a quarter tab)
b) the strength may be greater than you need to appreciate life, lsd, love, lightness...

Hey. I've been lurking here for quite some time but this is my first post.
I done my fair share of shrooms and LSD when I was younger. Then had a break till about 3,5yrs ago when I was again introduce to psychodelics. Tried 2c-b, 2c-p, 25i, DMT and MDA. And had another break till about 2 months ago when I acquire 4-aco-dmt, 25i, 2c-e and 5-meo-dalt.
And now I got my hands on some LSD 280ug. My question is if that's not a bit to much?

OP,

well, it looks like you know about this stuff so you're probably experienced enough for it to go well.

it will probably be a lot different if your perspective itself is different now.

I took 2 reportedly 140ug tabs recently, after a few month break so no tolerance, tripped my absolute balls off. If I was recommending someone who hadn't taken it in years, I'd say take 1 of those. So in your case, half a tab might be right. 280ug sounds very strong for a single tab and is probably a bit optimistic.

I would take a smaller dose, 280ug could be overwhelming.

If the tabs in fact have 280ug on them I would take half and see how that goes.

Have fun! :)