• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Taking "large" doses of LSD multiple days in a row for mental health

this is generally my experience as well

Yeah, if I'm up on acid for 2-3+ days I usually start to develop a headache from the vasoconstriction, combined with the tiredness it can be rather unpleasant, but nothing compared to other drug comedowns.

That "drained" feeling can be pretty heavy, but not particularly bad. Like being exhausted after running 3 miles, feels like you exerted your brain from the LSD.

I usually find ways to sleep while binging on acid.
Maybe its the copius amounts of cannabis i consume with it.
But i usually get in a flow where i take sleep a few hours here and there between being high.

Also my regiment doesnt involve being high on just lsd 24/7.
That gets quite boring after 1-2refills.
I usually prefer dosing 1x per day and keep it interesting with adding other things on top.

Then if one day of a festival is extra great then i might just go all in that day.

I personally actually very many times have continued taking Acid in order to stay conscious, activated- awake.

when I'm on drinking binges LSD has this magical ability to prevent hangovers, it's kinda crazy
I do personally though, contrary to the really until this year 24 years prior experience of tripping, really seriously struggle with the post trip day and two.

Since major Long Covid nerve damage from January escalating, lots else, and just tonnes of acid all year, more too (other factors).

I used to bask in the afterglow. I still do. But I have intense unable to catch, hold a single thought mania, head scrambled, but unsettled, no mind over matter, I can do that.

It began occuring though admittedly too, after repeated large trips over a milligram.

I still have an excellent afterglow after that initial phase winds down.

My recent trips, weeks ago now, winding down doses, I noticed it less and less.

But all the MDMA intense midweek blues n dips were a park stroll vs that helpless, dimwit, scattered mind but all round anxious, extra sensitive to sound, sight, thought.

The physical nerve damage is genuinely a direct factor though. Nerve damage is real and so impactful on the mind.

I'm already so used to it, but the specific way Long C got in there and kept going, 2nd time too after I messed up in stress plugging a high dose of LSD, otherwise it had completely left my nerves.

Interesting experience and observation with it though.

No tripping currently.

I have, still, 400 mcg ALD-52. One drop, no tolerance would basically be stronger than 99.9... something % single acid tabs ever distributed.

Dosage wise. And compound. It's silly stuff that ALD.

Possibly New Year.

@Ismene2 if you fart in the bath tub - please do not eat the bubbles. My brother called that type of person a ferschnaerris.

come to think of it , you may become a ferschnaerris just by wasting too much LSD, or hording - you must share it out if you have way too much.

@Ismene2 if you fart in the bath tub - please do not eat the bubbles.
One does not simply eat fart bubbles...

You acquiesce them while tickling your ear with an orange peel. During a bath, only a lowly being would coalesce thoughts to the contrary.

Lazy Summer Days

Yes but its not to trip on - its more to see if bathing your noggin in Hoffmans elixir does you any good. Im currently on my 4th day and Im farting in the bathtub and laughing to myself so all's going well so far!
taking LSD every day is wonderful. did it for two weeks and never felt better.

@Ismene2 I got hold of a lifetime supply of LSD and started using it to help crack my methamphetamine habit. I found in the beginning that a solid trip (300 ug) towards the end of my meth binge would be traumatic but cause me to lose any desire to take meth for up to a week. Then I would trip again whenever meth cravings came back sometimes that might be a week apart but sometimes a few days apart.

I found that a full psychedelic trip would kill interest in any other drugs for at least a week. I also found that even if I wad quite tolerant and could not trip, just taking some acid (usually 3-500 ug) would kill my cravings for other drugs and prevent me relapsing. At this relatively low level I also found that the LSD prevented any real comedown or withdrawal and it seemed to help me recover cognitively/emotionally/intellectually pretty quickly. At least a hell of a lot faster than previously when I relied in nothing but abstinence and/or anti-psychotics.

However, I fell there is a point at which continued dosing after you are tolerant begins to result in negative outcomes. Especially if you take mega-doses in an effort to punch through your tolerance and feel psychedelic effects again.

I do believe it is potentially possible for sub-perceptual micro-doses to be helpful but I don’t think taking 100 ug doses daily beyond the point at which you are tolerant is doing you any good. Mainly because I suspect the brain needs time to embed and lock-in the neuroplastic changes encouraged by LSD. And also because I suspect that the brain gets the blueprint for those changes from the LSD experience when it is the full psychedelic experience. That is the brain is not prompted to make any changes in itself on LSD doses where you don’t perceive the psychedelic experience yourself. So a 100 ug dose for a newbie is hypothetically more effective than a 1 mg dose for someone who’s been eating acid every day for weeks.

@Ismene2 if you fart in the bath tub - please do not eat the bubbles. My brother called that type of person a ferschnaerris.

come to think of it , you may become a ferschnaerris just by wasting too much LSD, or hording - you must share it out if you have way too much.
You know I would actually share my LSD except I haven't come across a single person except one one time and old friend hard-core cannabis user and promoter and grower has used psychedelics and ecstasy and ketamine before and cocaine and stuff over time he actually took five tabs from me and he took about 52 µg with me that day in 2019 it was months later and he had not even finished the five tabs after giving one to a friend the most he took was 1.5 on an occasion and that was it concluded finished with "drugs".

I used to know people who would trip but I honestly never based my life around other people and their vices I tried to live as an attached and freely as possible there.

Like never influencing others actions or obliging or compromising them and vice versa in this sense. Like keeping work and pleasure separate in a way.

When we used to go to raves I actually made a point to take almost all of my exstacy without anybody seeing me doing it so that nobody was thinking or clocking my own personal drugtaking in anyway.

I remember one nice lady Sharon trying to call me out just naturally because she found it strange on Sunday evening back in our hometown on a brilliant ketamine session still super high on ecstasy and acid and mushrooms, when I confessed the reason I had struggled verbally at points is because I had taken 15 incredible ecstasy pills and I would go on to tell them about these specific hexagons that the actual illegal rave was selling themselves on the door would you believe it, 3 for tenner out a bucket, which I'm dead certain on one occasion where entirely MDA.

Amazing things so trippy so good that night so much ketamine as well.

But I just liked it that way I would be totally immersed with everybody around me but then I would think maybe one or two ecstasy pills on the spur of the moment always going with the flow of the experience never holding back but actually not being ridiculous ever just pushing the waters.

And I would just do a little covert manoeuvre looking around sinking backwards when nobody was focused on me I would take my ecstasy or just turn around or step away or something.

I liked people not imagining anything in relation to seeing me take the drug at particular points.

But nowadays I just don't know a single person in real life who has reported taking LSD in memorable time except that one friend who barely touched it.

Nobody else I know has the imagination courage or interest. And I reckon I have some spare tabs to feed to the squirrels as well. 🙂

However, I fell there is a point at which continued dosing after you are tolerant begins to result in negative outcomes.
Hi bro. I hoped I would see an insightful input from you, here, with where your reasoning is at generally on this.

It's interesting now I think about it actually because we have a variety of very different characters and personalities here who go about this practice in very different ways and seem also to have a variation of neuro chemical I will say potential to experience different aspects of LSD.

Just on what you say there I totally agree but I think it is almost a quantity thing and not to do with tolerance because even if I am still getting effects I will get outweighing negative outcome past a certain point.

It has been enough to teach me that I will always draw that line in future.

As I was winding down from heavier boasting because it was actually necessary for me and it did work supremely well bringing myself down more smoothly to the run way I first dropped down to 1 mg at the weekend still having blindingly intense and full deep experiences which were enough to keep me glowing all week especially with weed but without feeling too intense and manic so that there isn't really a memorable nasty down period before things are revived again on reflection.

After three trips like that over 3 weekends, next one 500.

10 days- just 100 last, 9 days ago. That was still a trip as well basically plenty what I would expect and hope from 100 µg if I had taken a nine year break and was excited about getting my hands on some again actually it was entirely fulfilling for the dose in a way that it probably would not be in that other scenario totally afresh in the past which is interesting in relation to the tolerance considering this was my final titrated level to break from which has been infinitely more comfortable and easier than it would have been from 3 to 5 mg weekly.