Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

taking ghb when you're rollin hard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorSativa

Bluelighter
Hey guys,

So I am rolling very hard right now, I can hardly write this.... but I want to know if anyone has exprencis with taking the two together.

I realiz e that there has been a nother threadon this before but I thoaught because I am peaking on this crazy molly roll and I took about 2.5 grams (my regular dose) of GHB and what I need to be expecting as in does anyone know? or has someone done it?

I am still peaking on my roll and juyst felt the GHB kick in. I will update this thread soon but MY GOD THIS IS SO FUCKING EPIC IT'S LIKE BOTHER DURGS AT THE SAME TIME (obvious, but pleasureable...)

peace and love please forgive my gradnmer it's hard to write when your rolling...

EDIT: Maybe this would do better in the "other drugs" forum? I hope maybe a moderator will be kind enough to move it... and thank you brother

I eel like I get very weird when im high...

Last edited:
It's awesome... I've done it with methylone - it's the buzz of gods combined with the sexdrive of the devil.

Yeah, but the ghb stops the possibility of ejaculation and the mdma makes you keep trying forever... it's awesome when both partners are on it together... a whole new level. But how do you finish when you're on these drugs?? Not that my GF is complaining...

Status
Not open for further replies.