View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Taking DXM with Benzos.

Roachmon95

Bluelighter
So I've been wanting to try dxm for awhile now, and I figured tonight would be the perfect time do it. The problem is I took about 2mg of klonopin and 20mg of valium earlier today, I was just wondering if this would be safe? I wasnt planning on doing anything to crazy maybe 300mg for my first time. I also have a few questions about the trip itself. What should I expect? I took LSA a few times awhile back but thats about it as far as my psychdelic experiences go. Any insight would be truly appreciated. Thanks.

If you took the benzo over 8 hours ago i wouldn't worry about that much. I would expect an incredibly unique and very 'fucked up' feeling, DXM is one of a kind and it's not possible to really explain. You may feel like you're losing control over your body which is usually a fun thing but is sometimes frightening for a first timer. 300mg is a good starter dose, nothing to worry about here.

Definitely don't want to mix the two though.

Alrighty, does the contents of your stomach affect it at all? I just ate a rather larger meal and was planning on dosing in probably two hours or so.

You may want to do it another time. Empty stomach is best, with DXM for sure. I'd puke if I took it on a full stomach, it can make one quite nauseated.