View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Taking DXM HBR at the center of a extended release polistirex trip

greenlight2848

Ex-Bluelighter
I just took DXM extended release tablets and it is taking forever to come up. Three hours later I am feeling something but it is taking a long time and the come up is slow and gradual for the extended release. I hear that the extended release or dxm polystirex is like half the dose or intensity of DXM Hbr.

So this being said, I am planning on taking a regular, non extended release dose of dxm hbr about halfway through this extended release trip. I did not take deslym or polistirex, but i still took extended release in the form of mucinex dm.

Also, don't tell me about gaufinesin because I've taken dxm with this before and did not get sick. If at the half way mark (since extended release splits the intensity of the trip in half) it is not too intense or where i wanted it to be, then i might take a non extended release dxm Hbr on maybe 300 mg but nothing too big of a dose. Would 4-6 hours after the extended release kicks in be a good time to dose the dxm hbr non extended release,

Has anyone else tried this before mixing extended release dxm with non extended release dxm, if so how long till the non extended release was dosed and how did that work for you? Thanks