• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Taking Cocaine xanax and lyrica safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodoe420

Greenlighter
I took 4 lines of coke, bout3 bars and I'm wondering if taking lyrica will be safe.... need answers

Don't mix cocaine with lyrica. They are both calcium channel blockers and will increase the risk of having a heart attack, mixing it even more so. I'm not sure how significant the calcium channel blocking effects of pregabalin are, but they can't help your chances of avoiding a heart attack when lyrica is used on top of cocaine.

Don't mix cocaine with lyrica. They are both calcium channel blockers and will increase the risk of having a heart attack, mixing it even more so. I'm not sure how significant the calcium channel blocking effects of pregabalin are, but they can't help your chances of avoiding a heart attack when lyrica is used on top of cocaine.

This. The Xanax you already have taken should be helping. Lyrica/pregabalin is a risk factor in this case.

Stick with the Xanax and allow it to do its job. Spread out your dosages and realize that when the cocaine wears off, there is a good chance that the Xanax is still working.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.