• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Taking CBD capsules before smoking

Brian242

Bluelighter
Hey BL, I came across a bottle of "Real CBD (Cannabidiol) Cannabis Extract" and was wondering if CBD brings down highs, or makes them better/whole again. Just took 1 cap and plan on smoking kush in a second. Any benefits with this combo?

Hey BL, I came across a bottle of "Real CBD (Cannabidiol) Cannabis Extract" and was wondering if CBD brings down highs, or makes them better/whole again. Just took 1 cap and plan on smoking kush in a second. Any benefits with this combo?

It's a matter of opinion. CBD has antipsychotic and anxiolytic effects which make the high more pleasant, but on the other hand some people like the high-THC "wild ride".

It's a matter of opinion. CBD has antipsychotic and anxiolytic effects which make the high more pleasant, but on the other hand some people like the high-THC "wild ride".

I do enjoy the wild ride. quite a bit lol but i'm also using the combo for pain relief too. I found the bottle at a store, GNC i think and thought "Why not?" it is a mess too because its oil, and in gel caps... pretty gross but pain is fading quickly.

well i never really noticed too much of a difference. Kinda a waste of time recreationally wise but medically it's good.

Gnc carries cbd now?! Haha how crazy.
Cbd with thc is supposed to make it a more enjoyable high, and not as sedative. It can also slightly lesson the effects of thc.