Taking benzo for sleeping and to forget.

Thrax

Bluelighter
I took benzodiazepine everydays to sleep ansd sleep again and forget this lonely life.

I am rejected everywhere, didn't have the enegy to find some work and start a new life.

I want to die everyday.

Please limit your use, don't end up like me; stuck on a drug that barely helps and could take a year or more to get off, of. Benzo use can lead easily to physical addiction and horrible withdrawals.
Please don't do anything to hurt or kill yourself.
I don't know your situation, but dying isn't the answer.

If it was a true answer to pain and suffering then it wouldnt be an issue. But we know these things dont end well, its just suppressing the inevitable, especially once they stop working and you have a life threatening addiction.

You deserve to find a real solution to your pain, whatever that may be. Please be careful.

I am stuck on Benzo's because before I found out on Bluelight, the dangers of benzo's, no one told me. They will turn on you, please use them in moderation.
I got on them to combat insomnia from the pain meds I was on. I thought and was told I was going to die many years ago. So I didn't worry about things like physical dependency.
Now I don't know what to do, it could take a year or more to get off them and with two other meds I am on, I could die of withdrawal if something happened. But I have insomnia and quitting could make life even harder. I fall asleep usually when I am sitting down reading or playing with my phone and boom my body shuts down.
I can't even use them to sleep, they are a nightmare but most doctors have no clue. Also they mess with your mind.

Last edited: