• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Taking a break from cannabis. Other natural options to explore.

Speed King

Bluelighter
First, this isn't a get high thread. It is merely focused on excellent natural substances that may have an effect on our minds mental functions.

Besides getting into nootropics(family approval), I am now interested in common enough psychedelics.

1) DMT
2) Mushrooms
3) 3,4.methelenedioxymethamlhetamine
4) LSX
5) to be discovered

Any suggestions, reasons why, things I haven't thought of,,links.

Any opinions would help.

Interested in mescaline /San Pedro.

What's your opinions.

So far mushroomes in the lead, due to ease.

If you feel that you need cannabis and trying to reduce cravings, try taking Palmitoylethanolamide with green tea extracts and Agmatine daily - ever since I started this combo, I use A LOT less cannabis.

As for psychedelics - any of them could be used as powerful tools to work through your brain's metaprogramming, elucidate your actions and make you aware. IMO LSD is particularly good in that case.

LSD is a very good transcending tool, full of insight and beauty, very versatile, all-around favorite of mine.
Mushrooms is a deeper material, might get dark, might make you think of God, creation and will most likely come with cosmic giggles at how silly everything is. =D
San Pedro will make you feel empowered and in control of your body and thoughts, with very interesting imagination tickling, good stuff!
MDMA (and for some MDA) is a very therapeutic material for self-denials, PTSDs and past traumatic disorders - excellent material for working with your shadow self, but easy to fall into hedonistic feelings of pleasures 8)
DMT feels really sacred, might make you travel time and space and meet with different kinds of entities, it is the ultimate key to the unconscious IMO.:!

Hope this helps! ;)